Community > Posts By > Shizbe

Shizbe's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:49 PM
Some guys like the short hair. I, for one, think it can be sexy. Don't let this jerk tell you who you are. If he doesn't like it.... tough ****. True, nice guys are hard to come by. We hide because we've been hurt at some point and are scared of taking chances. Now, I could say "You're not my type" all day. But who the hell am I to say that when I haven't even met you in person? Kick this jackass to the curb. You deserve someone amazing.

Shizbe's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:49 PM
I would love to try this, can't wait!

Shizbe's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:56 AM
You, my dear, are a diamond in the rough. It's easy for me to see why he thinks you're too good for him. But, you need to do what's best for you and YOU alone. You love him, that's a fact, something that will probably never change. He loves you, that's a fact, I doubt that he'll change either. Believe me, I myself have been that guy. From my standpoint, leaving him alone and not talking to him at all is THE WORST thing that you can do to him. His self-esteem is shot and he's dealing with emotions that are difficult to describe. If nothing else, be there as someone to talk to. Don't go out dating yet, you'll only make it worse for him. In fact, if you can, see if you can hook him up with someone else. He has soo much love to give, he simply needs someone to give it to. Give him time to heal, I promise that everything will turn out alright.

Shizbe's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:41 AM
Girl, I've known guys like that in the past. Now, granted I don't know him, but the guys like that that I've known.... Well, I knew a guy who bragged about all the tail he was getting. Told his girl that he was "In a Funk" and couldn't get too serious till he was out of it. As it turned out, he owed a drug dealer a substantial amount of $ and didn't want to risk her. But at the same time, he was getting action on the side from half a dozen other girls. Once his debt was paid, he dumped the girl he was with and moved on the be the father of 3 babies with 3 different mothers. I don't want to push you in any one direction, but I think you need to be very careful with how you handle this. If you act non-interested and he doesn't instantly rush to your side to find out what's wrong, he doesn't feel the same way about you. Right there is your sign, that you're being used and need to move on.

Shizbe's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:29 AM
You're not alone my friend. First girl cheated, second girl used me for money(actually stole 1000 bucks), third girl cheated even more and now she has my baby. My advice, Barnes and Noble is no place to meet women. They certainly don't go in there to meet men. If you're 21, try simply sitting in a bar by your lonesome. Talk to the barmaid and if you're lucky, the right girl will find you without you having to lift a finger. Or, start with the girls you already know. Try talking to them, ask them where your flaws are and get to know yourself so you know how best to make yourself look sexy. Let me know how it turns out.

Shizbe's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:21 AM
Kinda sounds like my ex.

Shizbe's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:00 AM
She's not 2 years old... she's 2 months old. I got to see her for the first time 2 nights ago. You want the full story, here we go. We dated for 8 months, everything was going smooth. After that, I kept hearing that she was cheating. When I confronted her, she admitted that she cheated on me SIX times, and two of them were with my best friend. Loving her, I took her back. 2 months down the road, she treats me like **** and dumps me. Last time we had sex was around the time that we broke up. According to her, she hadn't had sex with anyone else around that time. But yes, I'm still getting a DNA test. I called her back about 2 months later(while she's pregnant without my knowlege), and apologize and try to get her back. She says she still loves me and wants me back. The next day I receive an E-mail saying that the new guy she's head over heals in love with and she lied to me by saying she wanted me back... stab to the heart right there. 4 days ago was the first time I've heard from her since that point.

Shizbe's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:52 AM
Haven't even told my parents yet. But I want you all to know, I will fight tooth and nail for that baby. No matter what happens, I'll endure the pain of not being able to see her every day. But it's difficult to move on, haven't even had a girl since last year when we broke up. Without someone to lean on, this is the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with. But I thank each and every one of you who posed something. You may not know it, but it has helped in its own small way. I only hope that more people jump in to give advice.

Shizbe's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:45 AM
I'm getting DNA to be sure, but I almost don't need it. She wants me in the childs life, but simply seeing her rips me to pieces. I'm still in love with her and I've tried to get her back this whole time she's been away. She had ample opportunity to tell me. I don't know if she has something against me or what, but the whole situation is Bull ****.

Shizbe's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:41 AM
Haven't gotten maternity test yet, but that little girl looks just like me and not a thing like her mother. The story goes so much deeper than what I've posted, but I'll spare you all the details. Point is, keeping my only baby secret from me, is a crime. It's these little things in her life that I'll never see again. I can't stop thinking about how tiny she may have been when she came out. I have no idea. I should have been one of the first people to hold her, and this monster has denied me of that.

Shizbe's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:35 AM
I 100% agree with you, but what if you try to move on and you find out a year later that you have a baby with her? Lil hard to move on from that.

Shizbe's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:32 AM
So, I broke up with my GF bout a year ago. Haven't seen her until about 4 days ago when she told me she had my baby. Not pregnant with, but already had. She never told me she was pregnant, she never told me she was born. I've missed out on seeing my only child born. I missed out on her first Christmas. And on top of all that, she's getting married next month, less than a year after we broke up. The whole situation just tears my heart out. I haven't slept since I found out. If there's anyone out there who's not too shocked to give advice, please.... help me.

2 Next