Community > Posts By > RaghaBard

no photo
Sun 12/30/12 01:20 PM
Edited by RaghaBard on Sun 12/30/12 01:46 PM
HAIL FRIENDS!!! This is a Bard's story about a fool turned to a successful jester.

Once upon a time there lived a boy who was treated as fool.
Whose life was nothing but just being a tool.
A tool to make him fun of.
And to humiliate him to have a laugh.
The girls laughed at him without pity.
A pity that they even show to their little kitties.
Being tired of his life he cried in loneliness.
An old jester heard that and decided to show him kindness.
The old jester asked him the reason for his sorrow.
The boy then pointed reasons like arrows.
The old jester smiled and replied "I see a jester within you"
"You make people laugh and this can be only done by few"
"You fear for those who humiliate you"
"Make them fools by unleashing the jester within you"
The boy regained his strength and walked towards the market.
That was the location with a bully as a target.
When he entered the market the bully called him.
Seeing the bully the boy had a slight whim.
He remembered the old jester's words and continued walking. The bully was with his girlfriend and called the boy for using him as entertainment. The bully told "Come on my tool i need u to entertain". The boy replied in a hard jester voice "Ha every fool wants a tool. I am being the tool here then who is the real fool." The bully showed his angry face. Seeing that the boy replied "Don't make your face like that it more often looks like a ugly ghoul... HA HA HA". Everyone was silenced for a moment and started bursting with laughs. The bully was furious but couldn't say anything in shame. Everyone praised the boy for his sense of humor. The old jester who was witnessing all this said to himself, "A jester is born".

no photo
Sun 12/30/12 10:20 AM
My condolences for your losses. I wish you well for your love to get succeed. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/30/12 09:54 AM

Love is a heat used to melt our hearts.

Lovers' hearts remain close.

Even if they are separated

Love is like a forging process. It is then fused together and will remain as one.

If the hearts are to be splitted then the only way is to break it which involves in a lot of pain.

So consider this before falling for someone.
Ragha Bard

Hello, RaghaBard... I haven't seen your work on the poetry board yet... so it's nice to meet you... Yes, I agree.. love can be a very painful experience... just when you think you've found it... it never really was... thank you for sharing your thought provoking sentiment... flowerforyou

Thank you for your comment my friend and its a pleasure to meet you... flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/29/12 11:45 PM
Edited by RaghaBard on Sat 12/29/12 11:58 PM
Love is a heat used to melt our hearts.
A heat used to fuse our heart at first part.
Lovers' hearts remain close.
Even if they are separated and be forced.
Many will come to separate their hearts to two.
But succeeders are only quite few.
If they succeed the hearts gets parted.
And also severely hurted.

Love is like a forging process. It involves in melting of hearts. It is then fused together and will remain as one. If the hearts are to be splitted then the only way is to break it which involves in a lot of pain. So consider this before falling for someone. This bard is happy for many true love in this world. And he mourns for the true love which ended in tragedy. This bard sends his best wishes to all who are in true love. And hopes the your love will succeed.

Ragha Bard

no photo
Thu 11/29/12 12:28 AM
Hi I am Ragha from India. I follow the ways of nature. Its nice to meet fellow nature people here. waving

no photo
Wed 07/18/12 12:56 AM
Have you ever heard of destroying their own home?
Well it happens here as the earth is changing like boys' dorm.
Destruction as the humans are at their worst.
Destroying whatever they see like pests.
By creating wars in the name of religion,
We are destroying this world region by region.
Cutting trees for our household and furniture.
Every single human look like destruction's miniature.
But we don't feel or care.
All we do is destroying and making it fair.
If this continues then a day will come.
Where the humans will be living in some other planet never knowing where they are from.

no photo
Wed 07/18/12 12:21 AM

good write...thanks for sharing..

Thank you my friend... flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 11:26 PM
Indeed we love them... flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 11:35 AM
These lines have the truth and they are beautiful. Beautiful write Leigh... flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/13/12 05:01 AM
Edited by RaghaBard on Fri 07/13/12 05:38 AM

This is the one of picture that shows a spaceship of ancient aliens.

no photo
Thu 07/12/12 10:55 PM
They

If it is an UFO then i will be very happy and excited...

even if it is a 'real' ufo, we would never know... this story itself could just be a cover story

I fully believe that aliens exist. But some people say that humans are the only intelligent beings in the whole universe. That doesn't sound logically correct.

the mathmatics alone say otherwise... trillions of stars in each galaxy, and billions of galaxies? the statistics would disagree with those people... but there is no bible, Koran, torah or anything other religious book that doesn't put man as not being alone in the universe...

The vedas tells the truth my friend. They say about intelligent beings that lived even before the existence of humans. Vedas also describes about space ships.

no photo
Thu 07/12/12 02:29 PM

even if it is a 'real' ufo, we would never know... this story itself could just be a cover story

I fully believe that aliens exist. But some people say that humans are the only intelligent beings in the whole universe. That doesn't sound logically correct.

no photo
Thu 07/12/12 02:01 PM

I even have a doubt that the gods in the Hinduism are annunaki. Annunaki aliens have a long skull. They are many facts that Egyptians and Hinduism gods are annunaki aliens.

and they have found some elongated skulls in South America too... I agree with you, i think the aliens have always been here. here is another site with some interesting info on this.

www.spaceagogo.com

there, try that... there is plenty of info in these pages, so try to look at them all.

Thank you my friend... :smile:

no photo
Thu 07/12/12 01:41 PM
Edited by RaghaBard on Thu 07/12/12 01:50 PM

I even have a doubt that the gods in the Hinduism are annunaki. Annunaki aliens have a long skull. They are many facts that Egyptians and Hinduism gods are annunaki aliens.

and they have found some elongated skulls in South America too... I agree with you, i think the aliens have always been here. here is another site with some interesting info on this.

http://www.spaceagogo.com/e%20episode%205.html

Thank you my friend but that URL has error. My friend can you tell me about the types of aliens? all i heard about only two types and they are Grey aliens and Annunaki aliens.

no photo
Thu 07/12/12 01:29 PM

no photo
Thu 07/12/12 01:15 PM
There are several records of sumerians that indicates aliens visited this earth even before humans originated. The sumerians described that aliens as annunaki. They have also indicated that the annunaki created humans by means of genetic engineering. The vedas of indians also indicates the flying ships, aliens...

no photo
Thu 07/12/12 12:02 PM
Edited by RaghaBard on Thu 07/12/12 12:13 PM

no photo
Thu 07/12/12 08:10 AM

happy happy

Keep smiling my friend... flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/12/12 06:43 AM

These days are coming to a slow and painful end
But all i need in life is that one true friend
who can understand and respect me for who i am
Who can care and love me for who i am
Im always on the run and living from place to place
I dont have a bedroom, i live out of my suitcase
Another day, another day i live to see the next
I mark the days on the calendar with a check
A check to show that i live on to survive
And hopefully become someone in this world all before i die

I love this my friend. Don't feel lonely we people are here with you. God bless you... flowerforyou

((((((Rag)))))):heart: You're the best...:smile:

Not as best as you leigh... flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/12/12 06:29 AM
Edited by RaghaBard on Thu 07/12/12 06:39 AM

These days are coming to a slow and painful end
But all i need in life is that one true friend
who can understand and respect me for who i am
Who can care and love me for who i am
Im always on the run and living from place to place
I dont have a bedroom, i live out of my suitcase
Another day, another day i live to see the next
I mark the days on the calendar with a check
A check to show that i live on to survive
And hopefully become someone in this world all before i die

Don't feel lonely, we people are here with you. God bless you my friend... flowerforyou

Previous 1 3