Community > Posts By > Tammy0731

no photo
Tue 07/31/12 06:50 PM
here's another thought ....

if you're not be done smoked salmon .....
you can always settle making cookies with the kids ...

delicious.....

no photo
Tue 07/31/12 06:39 PM
you know how the saying goes :...

,there's plenty of fish in the sea ....LOL

don't you like to fish ????drinker cheers to You....LOL

no photo
Tue 07/31/12 04:34 PM
you need to ask yourself if you are willing to relocate for is jenna willing to relocate ......if you need a party is willing to relocate ...then it maybe best for both of you to part ways now before you get too much more deeply ...yes it is going to hurt your heart .....but .. both of you really need to be honest with yourself ..a long distance relationship is very hard to maintain ....bottom line.... you both need to talk about this and ask yourself what is important for both of you .

Good Luck

no photo
Fri 07/27/12 08:48 PM
thank you for complimenting my eyes .....
you are very attractive also ...
I hope you are having much success with this site ..p

your computer should be burning up with emails from the ladies .....flowerforyou

how old are the kids ?

no photo
Thu 07/26/12 07:58 PM
everyone must go through many heartaches to find the person they are meant to be with ......
I have had enough heartache ........have you????
please read my profile and if you think you make a good fit...... please contact me .

I look forward to chatting with you .

no photo
Fri 07/20/12 08:46 PM
looking for a real man who knows how to treat a lady. .......why do most single guys feel they know how to be a man and treat a lady ...

no photo
Thu 07/19/12 08:26 PM
to all the single men in akron canton area..... a big hello to you ..
hoping that there are still some nice guys left..
if you have a sense of humor.. you're ...in...trouble . lol
would love to chat with you ...

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 06:21 PM
Anybody have insight....
I just found out this information ...I really don't know much about it other than a gluten free diet with no wheat barley or rye.....I read online you could take 2 to 3 years to correct my system....mom wants to know how long being damaged by foods with wheat..rye..barley....I also just read that this will mess up women's hormones...to the point where there is no fertility...depression.. anxiety ..bloating ...constipation...
my diet really needs to change ...this I can't stand ...
I just wonder if any more insight from anybody .....

I appreciate your help in your time .
Thanks.

Tammy

1 2 4 Next