Community > Posts By > Tammy0731

no photo
Wed 10/03/12 12:20 PM

true, you do look 33...

thank you for the compliment..i guess the good Lord has blessed me to age gracefully...how are thing going for you on mingle?

best of luck on your search.

tammy

no photo
Wed 10/03/12 12:17 PM

35 to 50? That's quite the range.

I'm 37 and I wouldn't date anyone over 40.

im 43 and i allow myself a range because you cant place on (age)on a relationship. that is based on chemistry, beliefs and maturity...i have found men at 35-40 more mature and respectful than men that are 45-50. its all based on the individual...

best of luck on your search.

tammy

no photo
Fri 09/21/12 12:55 PM

Hi am Dave and i am at that age precint...life is very boring,painful and lonesome when u dont have a partner. I need someone to call my own. Can be of any size but am a woman with big legs freak. Hi Tammie....

glad you dropped in to say hello...
are you new on mingle?
feel free to speak your mind...anything goes...
you can read other comments and comment on theirs by clicking on quote..

what are your interests/hobbies?

tammy

no photo
Fri 09/21/12 12:52 PM

I have never been in the military, but everyone around me has. When I have the time I'm involved in WWII reenactments. I also participate in airsoft mil-sim activities. Some of the proceeds go towards helping fallen troops families and who wouldn't want to help them out. I'm very concerned for our troops and their families. I feel people take them for granted. I try my best to honor them for their selflessness and sacrifices.
I work a odd shift 6p.m.-4:30a.m. It sucks but it pays my bills. Well, have a good day, gotta' get ready for work. Gotta' earn the all mighty dollar.

i admire you for doing this on behalf of our troops....i work in a dentists office...just had a patient stop in yesterday...he is on temp medical leave....scheduled an appointment for next week...the girl i work with was in the navy...her and i went in together getting him a thank-you card and a $20.00 pizza hut gift card for him...in appreciation for what he has done...he has been in the line of duty...but now he trains..

until next chat.

Tammy

no photo
Wed 09/19/12 10:11 AM

I'm 44 and proud of it.

i am 43 and look 33...lol i guess i just aged gracefully...

im sorry it took me so long to get back to you...
i really like your pics. very interesting. i know you stated you were not interested in a long distance relationship....but i can be a good friend. im happy you dropped in to say hi. anything goes...speak freely. you can respond on anybody's posting by clicking on quote.
i do love sports...but not 24/7...mostly only when my favorite teams play..or the play offs.i love cleveland indians, steelers and ohio buckeyes...:banana: ...cheering very loudly.....lol
are in the military/national guards...please share more of that. what do you like best about it.

until next time.

tammy

no photo
Wed 09/19/12 09:54 AM

lets chat dear

thank you for dropping in and saying hello...what part of the world do you live? i can not pronounce it...im not very good at saying these countries names...

so tell me about where you live...

until next time.

tammy

no photo
Wed 09/19/12 09:45 AM

Hi Tammy my name is Dan love to chat with u

hello dan...its very nice of you to drop in and say hello..
i would like the opportunity to chat with you..
i apologize getting back so late to you...

so how are things in michigan? first and formost...i must share with you that i am a "Buckeye" fan...lol
steelers and cleveland indians......YEA!!!!!:banana: love to route for my team very loudly...

i do like sports but not 24/7....only when my teams play and the playoffs.
i see a handsome young man in your photo...is this your son?

until next time....

tammy

no photo
Mon 09/10/12 10:45 AM

What if you marked intimate encounters because you hope to eventually be intimate? Not like that is the only thing you want, they ask some vague questions. I have a large vocabulary, and enjoy chatting to get to know a person. 7 years is a long time to be looking, and that is how long I have been. So yes I am looking for intimacy, however it is not the only thing I am looking for.

if you say you are looking for intimate encounters...most females will assume you only want sex with no commitment...and if that is what the female is looking for then maybe she will send an email to you. i know whwen i see that posted on a profile, that is what i think.

no photo
Sun 09/09/12 04:46 PM
Steelers are playing Denver ....whoop.....whoop..
goooo steelers......:banana:

no photo
Sun 09/09/12 11:22 AM

forgot to mention im in australia i do like tattooed women too seems to be hard to find any single tattooed women sad2

I don't know many single women with tattoos ....what happens if you find your perfect woman and she has no tattoos ....do you turn her away ???? why are you so much into tattoos ??
I have not read your profile yet... but did you include that you like tattoos women in your profile..
maybe there is a link to dating tattoo women on the internet have you tried of research that....

keep me posted .
Tammy

no photo
Sun 09/09/12 11:17 AM

well your right that could be i way.glad to see your still helping people out.love to read what you have to say.:smile:

something that will help when you reply.....click on "quote" instead of reply....this will copy the quote that you are replying to ...places it just above your clothes so other people know what you're responding to ......

sooo when are you planning your trip to Ohio ???
I'm sure you could get a dog sitter for the weekend and just come hang out ....I promise you would enjoy your day ...lol

i thought you were coming to colo?

I would love to come to Colorado ....what kind of entertainment do you have there (keep it clean)...lol ....are you near the forest fires ??? besides movies or live music ....what tourist attractions could you show me ??
I cannot wait to hear your responses ......lol

no photo
Sun 09/09/12 11:12 AM

im 34 turning 35 next month im single from bundaberg qld have tattoos i seem to have trouble finding someone always seem to get the same answer or excuse from women ive met your too affectionate, or too clingy,or im not ready for a relationship or it wont work out

welcome to our little community ....feel free to speak your mind ...anything goes and you can comment on anybody's comment .....
where is Bundaberg ??? you need to know what you love languages is....then you need to search for females that have the same language you do .....there is a book called 5 love languages ..I encourage you to research that online ..you are attracted to the wrong love language ....what you know your love language then you will know what to look for ...I can go into more detail if you would like ...ust let me know if you have any questions.... I'm glad to help ..

until next time .
Tammy

no photo
Sun 09/09/12 11:02 AM

I think a most people feel uncomfortable going to functions under those circumstances, i wouldn't call it an insecurity though....I've found the hardest part was arriving, after a few minutes i just start talking to people and the uncomfortable feeling goes away. Not much advice i kn ow...but at least there may be comfort in knowing most of us deal with the same thing

wow... really??? many people deal with going into unfamiliar territory. I never would have guessed that. I thought it was Just an insecurity of mine....well I can say I have a little better hope knowing that going forward ...thanks for the confidence boost ..give me some encouragement as time gets closer to September 22nd ....

thanks a bunch .
Tammy

no photo
Sun 09/09/12 10:52 AM

does anybody have trouble walking into someplace where you don't know anyone??? ....
I was just invited to a euchre tournament where there is going to be about 50 to 100 people .....I guess I just feel very uncomfortable.....just one of those insecurities I have ... any advice from anybody ????
and please don't say just be yourself ...lol.
I am confident in who I am ....I was always more of the person that start around an observed what was going on around me ......I really would like to break this ...once i get a couple beers in me I'm okay.... I ok... I guess it's just getting to that point that I struggle with .
any advice would greatly be appreciated ........
At first I had a hard time going up to a local place to listen to bands then i started to get to know a few people as i went more often ask a friend or someone to see if they can come with u that way u know at least one person there.

[/quote

I don't have any girlfriends...I guess the reason is because I do not trust females .....I side with the man as far as the views on female behavior....I cannot stand.. cattiness, snobbiness, game playing too Faced females ....I know not all females are like this but the ones that I have met tend to be that way . I have not been able to overcome my insecurities going into a unknown environment where I don't know anybody.....I know I need to get a grip on this and just buckle down and do it .....
I really want to go to this euchre party... I just hope I don't talk myself out of it. thanks for the input your right ..the party is September 22nd just give me some encouragement as that time gets closer okay .
many thanks in advance ...

until next time .
Tammy

no photo
Fri 09/07/12 05:16 PM
does anybody have trouble walking into someplace where you don't know anyone??? ....
I was just invited to a euchre tournament where there is going to be about 50 to 100 people .....I guess I just feel very uncomfortable.....just one of those insecurities I have ... any advice from anybody ????
and please don't say just be yourself ...lol.
I am confident in who I am ....I was always more of the person that start around an observed what was going on around me ......I really would like to break this ...once i get a couple beers in me I'm okay.... I ok... I guess it's just getting to that point that I struggle with .
any advice would greatly be appreciated ........

no photo
Fri 09/07/12 05:04 PM

well your right that could be i way.glad to see your still helping people out.love to read what you have to say.:smile:

something that will help when you reply.....click on "quote" instead of reply....this will copy the quote that you are replying to ...places it just above your clothes so other people know what you're responding to ......

sooo when are you planning your trip to Ohio ???
I'm sure you could get a dog sitter for the weekend and just come hang out ....I promise you would enjoy your day ...lol

no photo
Thu 09/06/12 04:38 PM

not sure never been ask that before.i guess it depends on how bad you what it.

you can plan a trip to meet and see how your chemistry ....LOL
HINT....HINT!!!!!!! :))

Later.
Tammy

no photo
Wed 09/05/12 03:00 PM

wow bold isnt he..hot..lol..

very much ...Its sad he's not getting any postings .

no photo
Wed 09/05/12 02:59 PM

wow bold isnt he..hot..lol..

very much ...Its sad he's not getting any postings .

no photo
Sun 09/02/12 06:45 PM

why do so many people play games with online dating

the dating site should only be for dating... serious inquires only!!
feel if you want to play games or you just want intimacy with someone..
I'm sure there is somebody in your home town..... I really don't get it either...good point..

Previous 1 3 4