Community > Posts By > DawnCherie

DawnCherie's photo
Sat 06/14/14 12:34 AM
About 15 years ago, my husband and I were watching tv one night. Our tv was sat under our living room windows and the couch in front of those. At night, we would have only one lamp turned on in the room. The windows ended up reflecting everything in the living room. We were sitting about 8ft away from the window and tv. I looked up at the window because I saw, in the windows reflection, that somebody was standing directly behind the couch. I snapped my head around to look behind us. I caught a glimpse of that person. I then looked at my husband and his eyes were as big as saucers. He asked me if I saw what he saw. The big thing was that it was my brother who had passed away many years ago. I've seen him many times since then. He watches over me. Two years ago I was diagnosed with leukemia. While I was in the hospital getting blood products and chemo, he visited me. At my sickest, he sat on the edge of my bed stroking my face and hair. He only smiled at me. I haven't seen him much since then. I miss his visits.

DawnCherie's photo
Sat 06/14/14 12:16 AM
You forgot to mention "Lips" who resides in Southern Lake Michigan. He's a VERY large old Carp. He was tagged and released into Lake Michigan when I was a kid for a fishing derby. He is still swimming the waters of Lake Michigan to this very day.

DawnCherie's photo
Fri 06/13/14 11:39 PM
I can tell by the mirrors that she's riding a scooter. Scooter people should be shot en masse! They are all idiots.

DawnCherie's photo
Fri 06/13/14 11:17 PM
Bwaahaahaahaa! If that's a true story, you were one lucky kid. My Dad would have beat me into next week. You are also an awesome story teller. Tell more!!

DawnCherie's photo
Mon 06/04/12 02:11 PM
Loved the article. Almost didn't read because of the title. I have a Staffordshire Terrier named Iggy, smaller cousin of the Pitt, and he is the spitting image of this article. Silly as all hell and very affectionate. He's the best dog I've ever known. He's also my service dog. People don't understand the Bully breeds or service dogs, so I get a double whammy when we're out. You're not supposed to pet service dogs but because of his breed I do. I sign to him for basic obedience and show people how to sign to him. They love it! He's an ambassador and a credit to his breed.