Community > Posts By > luvinlf2themax

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:40 PM
Its Wednesday!
What can we expect?!??

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 10:09 AM
Thanks, been feeling like the older model, but I will take that and tuck in under my sleeve and pull it out when Im facing the fifth 10 hour nursing shift, the 7 loads of laundry, the cat is walking across my keyboard cuz he wants to be fed..(RIGHT NOW), and the boys are fighting over who has the strongest pokemon card....noway
VERY NICE way to heal a calgon moment...
flowerforyou
Thanks
Luvin

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:29 PM
Damn. Im keeping mine untill I have to rolll them up to put them in the bra.
Maybe then I would consider surgery..
But then, amplitude has never been a problem for me.
Keeping gravity at bay? That is a workout!
bigsmile

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:43 AM
Edited by luvinlf2themax on Wed 02/27/08 09:44 AM
She is an evil sex goddess with all the men worshipping at her knees.
(oh..hell..thats a good rumor..isnt it?)

Dammit that was for the one above you Johnnyboy.

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:41 PM
Once..(4 years)..twice...(four years)
3 times..(married him and 13 years)
hmmm...
isnt it after three times you SHOOT!?!?!?

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 11:22 AM
LMAO...Of course that all depends...is dating inclusive of sex with all four? And, well, do they know about each other?
And..how much do cheris your manhood? Cuz if I was dating/sleeping with someone and he wasnt honest about something like that.....putting me at risk for STD's.....explode
Oh baby you better sleep with one eye open.

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 11:19 AM
Yes
Yes
No..unless they are prescribed by a doctor..laugh
:heart:
Luvin

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:34 PM
Edited by luvinlf2themax on Thu 01/17/08 05:35 PM
I 'want' a relationship with someone fun to be with, someone to bring joy into my life like I would bring to his..(hopefully..lol)...but need? Seems like lately my needs are fulfilled..full time job..two little boys with lots of needs of thier own..keep ya busy and your mind off your own needs.

Now..other type of 'needs'? devil That, my friends..is a whole different ball game....lmao..those needs for a companion, lover and friend and lover..(oops..did I say that one twice)..well, they can wait...
darn it...

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:25 PM
Busy is no excuse for rude. I would walk. NOT worth your time..you are a pretty lady...and he doesnt earn respect he does not give. Walk away.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 03:51 PM
LMAO...I want one of those T-shirts...

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 03:48 PM
LLH5, seriously, thats a good one..I always wondered that..I know, I know, its something to do with physics and all that stuff...sorry, Im just a nurse...I can calculate drug dosages and find a vein for an IV..but the hubcap thing? baffles me.
laugh
Luvin

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 03:44 PM
Fade?
You here?
Hi....flowerforyou
Luvin

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 03:43 PM
Pata...let me help you with that...a friend in need...
flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 01:44 PM
Does this mean the bartender is gone? grumble
Rats. I could use a shot...

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 01:38 PM
Edited by luvinlf2themax on Thu 01/17/08 01:40 PM

I am coming to the end of what has been the worst year of my life up to date. My Daddy died in November and there will NEVER be another man love me like he did. I am beyond devestated. And coming to the end of a year long divorce. Where do you start? What do you do? How do you get through the loss of a companion? I feel like not only I am divorcing but now Im a part time mother. I have been up until now, the sole decison maker for my girls and now all of a sudden out of no where my ex husband wants 50/50 well we all know what that means....50% less child support. Anyway, I welcome advice. Thanks in advance!

wsheila...Im so sorry for your loss..both actually. I lost my father 12 years ago, and you are right..no one will love you like daddy. Divorce is a loss too, the loss of your family, your future. Be good to yourself, remember you are probably still in shock from losing your father...and that is a very real physical reaction. So dont let your ex push without getting help and advice from trusted friends, okay? Give yourself a break, remember the stages of grief are very REAL..(no one does them the same way, but they are there and need to be dealt with..) Most of all..remember to take care of yourself, because if you dont, you cant take care of your girls, right? Sending good energy and prayers your way...
:heart: flowerforyou
Luvin
Ps..a good book that helped, not flowery or judgemental or telling you how is SUPPOSED to be..ect..."How to go on living when someone you love has died" wore out my old copy found a new/used one on yahoo for 9 bucks. Sometimes just knowing the stages and what happens helps you deal with it.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:16 PM

I am just normal enough...
sanity is overrated anyway.
bigsmile
Luvin

Anybody who thinks they're completely sane is just kidding themselves anyway.

Oh wiley...you speak truth...the ones who claim sanity the most are the scariest ones...LMAO...I like the ones who admit to a little craziness...just a little...

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:46 PM
Edited by luvinlf2themax on Wed 01/16/08 01:48 PM
Wow, my first official welcome...No..not true..Fade was my first...:wink: and you know you never forget your first...love
thanks hon, its nice to be here...
Luvin

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:31 AM
Repo....Who said I was making fun of flat chested girls?
The ones I found were in the kiddie section..LMAO..
(although I will say I would guess my little boys head to be about a 38 C's..and I would need two..devil )
Now...plastic wrap..thats a thought...plastic wrap...hmmmmm....
How many layers?
glasses
Now..whos the photographer here...Wiley?

I can paint anything you can photograph....

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:32 AM
Hi Back Fade...just lurking with the occasional post...:wink:
Thinking..okay...really need to go fold that load of laundry..run those errands...take that shower...
and yet here I sit...
Does this happen to anyone else?
:tongue:

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:29 AM
I am just normal enough...
sanity is overrated anyway.
bigsmile
Luvin

Previous 1 3