Community > Posts By > Charles P.

Charles P.'s photo
Wed 05/20/20 07:36 PM
Guess there isn't any interest in Shibari from the ladies who frequent this blog. Well you never know. Any other opinions are welcome. After all some find it a fascinating 'bonding' pastime. No pun intended.

Charles P.'s photo
Mon 05/18/20 09:26 AM
Wondering who's interested in Shibari Meditation, or bondage in general, for either fun or romance.
I'm interested in meeting a woman who enjoys the art. Anyone up here? Would also like to know how folks feel about the topic and practice.

Charles P.'s photo
Mon 05/18/20 09:14 AM
I get quite a few and am beginning to think this site is not what it's cracked up to be.

Charles P.'s photo
Thu 04/16/20 02:37 PM
That's easy to answer.

Hey Guys, heck out Men Are From Mars /Women are from Venus. Bingo!

Seriously, it's all in there. It's an easy read and something I feel it should have been mandatory reading in high school. So good. Anyway, you'll be glad you did once you put the tips into practice.

Before reading it I too was clueless.

Suggestion for you lovely ladies out there. Hand a copy to your man, boyfriend, or perspective boyfriend. I wish I read it when it came out.

Hope this tip helps.

Charles P.'s photo
Thu 04/16/20 02:27 PM
It's a good question, as I understand it to be the foundation of any relationship. The easiest way is to let go and while you're interacting get in touch with your feelings. They will let you know if who you're with is trustworthy. Go with your gut, and keep your eyes wide open. Good luck.

Charles P.'s photo
Tue 04/14/20 01:29 PM
You're not alone Don. Art Bell had a program on that incident a while ago. Dr. Steven Greer goes into the high desert and his group communicates with those lights in the dky.
Are you familiar with George Adamski? You can watch his 1950's videos online. Great stuff.
Figures we'd try and shoot them down. We're so smart, right? Like you, I'd like to learn more about that incident.

Charles P.'s photo
Tue 04/14/20 01:17 PM
Smiles, it does make the world go ground but can one nail it down to a specific? Like a flame it can be snuffed out with time or an argument. You think' 'yes, this is true love,' then poof, it's gone. What was that no longer is? Is it "Just a second hand emotion?' Don't get me wrong, I've been there and WoW. Heaven. What makes it all worthwhile. Nothing like it and what we ALL crave. What exactly it is? Ya got me.

Charles P.'s photo
Tue 04/14/20 01:02 PM
What's love? I'm not sure anyone has a definitive answer. One of those undiscussed topics parents and schools seem to leave to hormones. Perhaps a better question would be: What do you believe love to be. Is it passion, feeling happy with someone, feeling a loss when they're not with you, a mutual electric current that you both feel that blocks out everything else? Oh, if I only knew.
Ok, I give up. What's love?