Community > Posts By > Dinoguy01

Dinoguy01's photo
Sun 03/02/08 12:33 PM
Single and it sucks..

Dinoguy01's photo
Sun 03/02/08 12:32 PM
it just rained..no snow.. spring is around the corner and i'm glad.. i'm tired of winter already.. especially the snow..

Dinoguy01's photo
Sun 03/02/08 12:30 PM
I'm in Hutchinson and it's boring :D

Dinoguy01's photo
Sun 03/02/08 12:30 PM
Hey I'm an Kansas Guy too! Don't forget me!! :D

Dinoguy01's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:36 AM
Edited by Dinoguy01 on Wed 02/13/08 10:37 AM
OK i'm from Kansas add me there then! Happy ? :D lol I'll grind any street curb HARD for ya ladies out there :D (yea i skateboard) Nothing wrong with skating.. hey it keeps my muscles pumping :D

Dinoguy01's photo
Mon 01/28/08 11:14 AM
Edited by Dinoguy01 on Mon 01/28/08 11:16 AM
1st degree in Tae Kwon Do, i have studied Karate,Jeet Kun Do,Kempo and Kung Fu and Muay Thai and few other styles.. it's always better to learn more than 1 style.. it's been 10 years and no i don't like fighting lol.. only gotta defend yourself if you're gonna get attacked! Martial arts has been a hobby of mine since i was a kid also..Hey it keeps u in good balance and great shape and mental thinking too..Meditating helps :D

Speaking of Martial Arts.. who would u rate a serious good martial artist?..
Bruce Lee?<---He started it all.. Brandon Lee kicked ass too..
Chuck Norris?
Jackie Chan?
Jet Li?
Jean Claude Van Damme?
Kelly Hu?
and many more of course..
oh so many of'em more! lol..

Dinoguy01's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:05 PM
I do the same thing when i'm cooking Pasta too LOL.. throwing it at the wall to see if it sticks then u know it's done :D lol

Dinoguy01's photo
Thu 01/24/08 12:16 PM
Edited by Dinoguy01 on Thu 01/24/08 12:17 PM
Anything goes don't care what anyone says i like being direct and honest.. nothing wrong with first approaches.. If u get my meaning :D So rate the heck outta me.. and on another note i do Skateboard All my life..(whispers Abs) (chuckles)

Dinoguy01's photo
Thu 01/24/08 12:14 PM
Crow is definately a good choice and a great flick with brandon lee, As for batman yes..Superman yea of course the man of steel,Wolverine is a badass fella,let's not forget the superhero ladies too :D Don't forget Supergirl :D Wonder Woman, Batgirl.. lol.. and many more heros to come..

Dinoguy01's photo
Thu 01/24/08 12:10 PM
Hey ya'all i'm new at this stuff but hopeully i'll be filling in some friend slots here in my life. It's an honor to become part of this community :) I hope things will tide well with everyone :D

Dinoguy01's photo
Thu 01/17/08 09:17 AM
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice." Hey I'm going through mid life crisis age of 20 u don't know how many times i've suffered to face everyday of my life instead of thinking of trying to shed some blood.. i workout alot and i have blistered my hands over focusing on something that really always happen bad to me and the days u have to deal with and go through..