LIJOMA's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:27 AM
Their hands

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 10:35 PM
ROCK ON!!!!!!!Congrats!!!!!!!!drinker drinker drinker

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 10:31 PM
Look around, look around, look around,,,,,,,mingle a little bit.
Nice place to meet people of all races, religions,sizes, shapes, national origin....
Welcome!!! flowerforyou

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 10:29 PM

Aw hell, the NOASSATALL syndrome......laugh
WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!laugh

When I see someone with the NOASSATALL syndrome, I dont laugh, I politely offer them some of mine, I got plenty!!!bigsmile

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:42 PM
Hello, and how the hell are ya?:wink:

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:33 PM
Good night!

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:33 PM
Aw hell, the NOASSATALL syndrome......laugh

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:23 PM
Damn, now here is a topic to think about.........

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:06 PM
smokin
<<<<< Right backatcha babe!

drinker

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:05 PM
drinker Feeling great to be alive!!!!drinker bigsmile

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:00 PM
Lightbulb just went off, so to speak.

Why dont jess and andrew meet????

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:55 PM
Cant say that I know what your going through, but getting my eyebrows waxed hurts like hell every 2 weeksgrumble Catrina-the lady who does my nails and eyebrows is always yelling in a foreign language to her sister in the other room when she is doing my eyebrows, wonder if it is because I always say, OH S*** everytime she pulls the wax strip off, bigsmile

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:46 PM
Edited by LIJOMA on Thu 06/19/08 08:46 PM
hate double postsgrumble

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:46 PM

I've been single forever. Beat thatnoway
iam going to be

nah i am. look at me then look at you you're much more attractive plus i just dont care.

Andrew, come on now..... I read your profile. I am alot older than you, and trust me, you got your head on straight and have goals, someone GREAT is going to snatch your ass up one day, so dont be so down on yourself....

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:44 PM

You will be fine, you are very young and very beautiful, give yourself time, the right guy will come along. Stay positive!

If we lived closer, girl I would introduce you to a kick ass lady friend I have, she is great!

were is she i like ladies to lol

I know you do, u know how I know that, lol..... Anyhoo, Jackson Mississippi, to damn far awaygrumble

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:43 PM

my boyfriend left me on friday so hang in there we will be sad togetherfrown

Oh hhhhhheeeeeellllllll NO!!!!! Left you???? WTF?????? You are like the coolest, nicest, funniest lady, where does he live, come on tell me, grumble j/k

Sorry to hear that though, sucks for his ass though, he will soon know how he ***ked up though, betcha that!!!

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:41 PM

You will be fine, you are very young and very beautiful, give yourself time, the right guy will come along. Stay positive!

If we lived closer, girl I would introduce you to a kick ass lady friend I have, she is great!

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:31 PM

I write! or I hop in the car..turn on my fav music..crank it up for the entire f*ckin neighborhood to hear and drive until i'm feeling better.

I fell ya on that one....

Hey, how have u been?