Community > Posts By > LIJOMA

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:29 PM
WEEEEELLLLLL, I have found out, by meeting a couple of men from JSH, that pics are not always what they appear to be either....grumble

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:28 PM
:heart: it!!!!!!drinker

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:27 PM
Get in my truck and just ride...... I do my best thinking riding and listening to music.flowerforyou

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:24 PM
Edited by LIJOMA on Thu 06/19/08 08:26 PM

You think your having a bad daygrumble

I just came home to my roommates cat that Diarea sh*t in my chair. The funniest part is I didn't know it till I felt it on my arm. By then it was $^&^%$%# all over !!!mad mad mad

Oh my.... I would have been pist off to the HIGHEST of PISTIVITY!!!! My roommate would come home and be like, where's the cat, and I would say, cat-what cat??? MIA.....bigsmile

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:20 PM
I have a little touch of OCD, you know what I mean, so I would have to say my house is clean and organized, well to the best of my ability this week, recoveringgrumble

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:19 PM
Hello coco, how are ya?

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:18 PM

Hey. how are you?flowerforyou drinker

Doing ok, been stuck in the house all weekgrumble recovering is what they call it, but I call it being held captivegrumble j/k

I had surgery Monday, so just hanging inside all week, bored as hell, and going insane at the same time. I think its a great combo though, laugh

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:15 PM

I suppose I should explain my mood. It does not deal with a women(thats nothing newlaugh ) I am just feeling that life is way to hectic, and there seems to be only an increase and no repreve.I am a person that takes things to hard,whether it be touble around the world or prices at the pump. i feel helpless to change things and I guess I feel a little pissy about that. WEIRD I know but I feel like I am overly sensitive or something.

There are probably alot of others who feel like this sometimes too!!! Overwhelmed!!!flowerforyou

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:14 PM

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<i have nothing on under my towel........wanna see

so theres really nothing under there...laugh laugh

sorry im awful devil

not really............my sex change is almost done

OMGlaugh

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:12 PM
Hello Andrew....flowerforyou

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:12 PM
laugh

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:11 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, now what do u consider a date????

LIJOMA's photo
Thu 06/19/08 01:08 PM
Bruce Willis

LIJOMA's photo
Wed 06/18/08 11:07 PM
I want to start a non-profit organization for teenage girls.

LIJOMA's photo
Wed 06/18/08 11:03 PM

cause shallow people dont want to go blindly talking to someone who might or might not look like pennywise or a model. they dont want to take the risk of finding out how really shallow they can be. that makes them feel bad about being themselves.

I agree with you on this too.... I have emailed people or asked to be their friend, and no response, and hell I have pics on my profile....So I just move on.......

LIJOMA's photo
Wed 06/18/08 11:01 PM
I would say, yes on the pic, alot of people will not reply to speak to people without seeing who it is they are communicating with. Just be yourself, thats all u can do, if still no replys, move-on, there are alot of great, friendly people on here that just chat away, allllllll day and allllllll night.:wink:

LIJOMA's photo
Wed 06/18/08 10:54 PM
my mom told me all the time:

"All this hell you are putting me through, when you have a daughter, she will put you through 3xs this much hell."

LIJOMA's photo
Wed 06/18/08 10:51 PM
Mariah Carey

LIJOMA's photo
Wed 06/18/08 10:48 PM
my kids, then pray, then to sleep.

LIJOMA's photo
Wed 06/18/08 10:43 PM
Edited by LIJOMA on Wed 06/18/08 10:44 PM
:wink: When u find her, tell her to tell her brother to give me a call so we can see whats up.bigsmile

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next