Community > Posts By > harsh2019

no photo
Sun 07/22/12 09:10 AM
Many many happy returns of the day happy birthday hope all ur wishes come true

no photo
Sat 07/21/12 12:32 PM
Patience is the key to every relationship if your lpve is strong enough it works and if the patience is not there then it wont work at all .If you can maintain a long distance relationship then you can handle every other relationship

no photo
Sat 07/21/12 06:37 AM
small wonder was the best kids show then

no photo
Sat 07/21/12 04:37 AM
I watched Small wonder while growing up

no photo
Sat 07/21/12 01:26 AM
sent u message please reply

no photo
Sat 07/21/12 12:04 AM
hiii lets have ome fun then messaged u

no photo
Fri 07/20/12 05:37 AM
hii welcome to mingle2 just make sure ur profile says what kind of friends u need

no photo
Wed 07/18/12 07:45 AM
No not at all colour doesnt matter anymore its an old belief and thought you are doing nothing wrong..........just believe in urself and move forward in life those who tell you those lies do not want you to move ahead in life or are told the wrong thing :) colour is nothing its a word which should not be used to differentiate between people

no photo
Wed 07/18/12 07:37 AM
Lol women look good and beautiful and sexy too in any clothes they wear...........you need to have the eyes to see their real beauty too :)

no photo
Wed 07/18/12 07:05 AM
Yup its a wonderful place here and some amazing people whom u can find in these forums .............its a great place to meet new friends and learn a lot from everyone all over the world

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 07:24 PM

let's face it....men and women (regardless of size) deserve to be loved. One isn't more deserving over the other
. couldnt say it more better lady yellowrose

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 07:21 PM
Lady Teadipper i understand your viewpoint that is why i said its for women to decide what they want in life and not a bunch of people who like them based on their outer looks. Each and every woman in the world is beautiful in their own different way and its their life so all descisions about their life are to be taken by them :)

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 07:10 PM
best thing to do is to let women decide what they want and its their life so they decide what is best for them :)

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 07:02 PM
well everyone has their own viewpoint and right to speak but no one can speak better about this topic. than a woman who has to do so many things just so that they look beautiful in the eyes of men. Why dont we understand that all of us are different unique and beautiful in our own way and women whether tall or short skinny or heavyset are all beautiful in their own way you have to just take the time to understand them and love them not just thinking about SEX all the time

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 06:52 PM
i agree with u Scott and Krupa not all women want sex all they want is to be loved cared for and they look for a perskn who still loves her or cares for her knowing her true nature .The viewpount has to change someday as change is inevitable :)

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 06:38 PM
why is it always about sex? seriously thats one big reason women hesitate to trust and believe in men .Women are human beings like us too and deserve equal respect and rights in society and there is a strong need for us to change our mindset and treat women with love and care

no photo
Tue 07/03/12 02:39 AM
hii

no photo
Sat 06/30/12 03:16 AM
which one the first one or the second Johto league or the 7 gym leaders one battle frontier

no photo
Sat 06/23/12 12:36 AM
Go for it my support is with you :)

no photo
Fri 06/22/12 07:00 AM
look if u have true feelings for her and want to be in a relationship with her then go tell her as she might feel the same way about you too . if she foes have frrlings for you and wants to wait for you then fine otherwise you can both go separate ways in life