Community > Posts By > Chivalrous1

Chivalrous1 's photo
Wed 04/22/20 01:47 AM
I'm not wealthy by no means. Just an honest hardworking hopeless romantic that writes poetry. I ask this and in no way trying to offend men or women. I have seen people do some really uncalled for, harsh, rude and painful things to people they say they love. I do however believe someone would be more committed to a person who is wealthy in fear of losing a certain lifestyle they may have become accustomed to. The average or below average woman remark was an euphemism. There are people of both sexes that have absolutely no respect for themselves as far as hygiene, how they dress, present themselves and so on. A lot of cases wealthy or not the person saying they love you odds are they due as long as you fit their agenda. Disagree with what they truly want and they're gone. Not always just most the time

Chivalrous1 's photo
Wed 04/22/20 01:26 AM
WTF would I be trolling about. It was a legitimate question. I think love is over rated. It's only gotten worse as time goes on. People don't want the hassle of trying to keep another person happy as well as themselves in a relationship while trying to have a career and enjoy life. Why make one woman/man miserable when you can make two or three happy and the only commitment is satisfying them in bed. Find em, **** em and forget em

Chivalrous1 's photo
Wed 04/22/20 01:15 AM
Ain't that the damn truth. Relationships are a pain in the *** most times. The reason I mentioned this I was at a company Christmas party and the owner of the company was going around and meeting everyone. He walked up in a suit that probably cost 3k silk tue and a hair piece that looked like road kill laying on his head. Next to him was a long legged blonde show girl in a dress that you could definitely tell had absolutely nothing on under it. Absolutely gorgeous woman. At first it was hard not to fall out laughing at his hair piece but then looking at her I'm thinking oh yeah this is definitely about love not the amount of money this man was worth. I personally after bad relationships went back to days of old and the only L word I wanted to hear a woman say to me was I'm Leaving

Chivalrous1 's photo
Fri 04/17/20 03:45 PM
Love Or Money? They say money can't buy you love. I disagree. If you have enough money you can have one of the hottest women in the world by your side. She can tell you she loves you. Weather she does or not is insignificant. Your waking up with her, having sex with her and she looks good wherever you go so what difference does it make. Call me shallow but I would rather wake up to a sexy woman who is probably lying to you than an average or below average woman that I know loves me. What about you?