That face, her face, the reason I hate being awake
Because when I'm awake she goes away
I can't tell her how I feel even though I'm with her in flesh everyday
For her father is my boss and he gives me pay
So I just go to sleep early everyday
So I can be with her because only in my dreams do we play

almeida's photo
Wed 04/29/20 07:45 AM
A heartbreak is one of the most painful experiences in life.. you feel betrayed, used.. but remember-What doesn't kill you only makes you stonger.. If you shut yourself out from the world you not helping yourself because just think.. the person who broke your heart is 'out there-so over-you and on to next one'... So don't give them the satisfaction of wasting precious time being miserable or afraid to find new love.. life is too short.. For your Happily Ever After to come you have to be the author of your own fairytale

almeida's photo
Wed 04/29/20 05:15 AM
If you are in a relationship I dont think its fair to your partner.. How would you feel if you found out your woman is giving up the cookie.. If you are single its okayish but I think it's better to use your energy and time working on getting a partner

almeida's photo
Tue 04/28/20 03:38 PM
I seek unconditional love.. a woman who can lie me on a bed of satisfaction and wrap me in a double blanket of genuine love with my head on a soft cushion of affection.. I'll do the same for her plus a hot cup of sweet steamy romance.blushing

almeida's photo
Mon 04/27/20 08:00 AM

Sex is not for fun. It was be done with love and care for your partner.

Sex is the greatest natural pleasure in life but it is more than just sex.. it is nature's default mechanism for pro-creation.. so I think what she is trying to say is sex is something you should do with someone who you really share something special with.. not humping every Jack or Jill anytime you get horny..

almeida's photo
Sun 04/26/20 09:25 AM

I'm glad you brought this part up. Is it really true men can have sex and not be emotionally involved? Literally just using the female as a tool? Once it's over be DONE and not think twice about it...
I don't think the majority of women are wired this way. We are such emotional creatures, we are interconnected emotionally to our Lady parts that, the females usually catch feelings. Now don't get me wrong I know there are women that go through the motions of sex without emotion, but IMO, that's probably due to some sort of sexual trauma.
I also know you aren't the chosen speaker for every male on earth...but you did touch on it.... ;)

Sex has 3 children.. 1 born of lust- you think you love him/her because you found them physicaly attractive but after the intercourse you feel different towards that person or you were just horny and that was the closest option
2 born of need.. A situation demands you get that person in bed
3 born of love.. you are attracted to that person mysteriously naturally, its not the looks or the car or the social status or the rank..
So after sex if you dont feel emotionally attached I think its gotta be child 1 or 2..

almeida's photo
Sun 04/26/20 07:50 AM
After giving his daughter a present for her 18th birthday the father went on to give her a cheque and said
-Father: My daughter I have been giving your mother cheques every month for the past 17years for you maintanace but now you have turned 18 I am no longer bound to do so, so please tell you mother I said 'its over, you shall never again get a dime from me' and with an evil grin he added 'take a pic of her face when you tell her, I want to see the expression!
The next weekend the daughter came back and the father asked..
-Father: did you take the pic? show me..
the daughter showed him the pic and in it the mother had an sinister smile..
-Father: Why is she smiling?
-Daughter: She told me to tell you I am not your daughter..
Then the daughter took a pic of the father

almeida's photo
Sat 04/25/20 11:11 AM
O.M.G.rofl
L.O.L.laugh

almeida's photo
Wed 04/22/20 06:07 AM
heloowaving
what do you wanna talk about?