Community > Posts By > Imran Ahmed

Imran Ahmed's photo
Mon 07/27/20 04:20 AM

looking for someone age 37 above someone who can accept me and my kid's and for who and what i am I'm not looking for a rich guy a simple ordinary man who is loyal and faithful caring honest and loving person is enough

Hello Boo, i dont feel a beautiful, young lady with sexy looks like you will find any trouble getting 100s of proposals, i see many will drool looking at you (Little exagerated) I wish i could be among those who wants you but ai finf myself inferior by looking at you and as compared to all proposals you will get.

Beside you are far away, if you were in Qatar we would had talked about it.

Imran Ahmed's photo
Mon 07/27/20 01:42 AM

A man who will shield my body from the sand storm smitten

A "MAN" can do it, depending how often the storm comes........

Imran Ahmed's photo
Mon 07/27/20 01:24 AM

all:grin:

"ALL" is possible with the right person.

Imran Ahmed's photo
Mon 07/27/20 01:19 AM

Love :heart: Respect :fist: And Honesty

omg,,,, Where is SEX?? :D

Imran Ahmed's photo
Mon 07/27/20 12:45 AM
I see it the msot distractive method and and hindrance in identification of the right person.

Imran Ahmed's photo
Mon 07/27/20 12:44 AM
Ladies /Guys

Is it possible for someone finding Love/Friend while chatting / being in contact with dozens of canndidates?

Imran Ahmed's photo
Mon 07/27/20 12:43 AM
I see it the msot distractive method and and hindrance in identification of the right person.

Imran Ahmed's photo
Mon 07/27/20 12:42 AM
Ladies /Guys

Is it possible for someone finding Love/Friend while chatting / being in contact with dozens of canndidates?

Imran Ahmed's photo
Mon 07/27/20 12:27 AM
It is for person who (both of them) want to avoid paying to female and male prostitues.

No love involved, purely characterless thing.

Imran Ahmed's photo
Mon 07/27/20 12:23 AM
Hahaha Come one!, we dont call a date which involves payment.

Imran Ahmed's photo
Mon 07/27/20 12:18 AM
Coat, NeckTie, White shirt with NO PANTS hahaha. Working in lockdown ;) This is how i attend video conferences.

Imran Ahmed's photo
Mon 07/27/20 12:16 AM
Hello everyone, Does anyone offer free coffee here :)