The_real_deal's photo
Thu 08/06/20 12:43 PM
Chris 35 pittsburgh well homestead,but still

The_real_deal's photo
Thu 08/06/20 12:42 PM
hi

The_real_deal's photo
Wed 08/05/20 05:30 PM
I'm from the homestead area looking for a good girl maybe a lil geeky lol imma a scifi buff love dr. who and a gamer If you play pokemon go that Is a big plus. and if your into the paranormal or esoteric practices such as wicca tarot astrology etc. that's even better. I read tarot myself and have studied my birth chart I know my sun moon rising and venus Sun sagg moon scorp rising cancer venus aquarius. let's get together and have some fun

The_real_deal's photo
Wed 08/05/20 05:23 PM
And don't say Beetlejuice 3 times!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

The_real_deal's photo
Tue 08/04/20 12:39 PM
it is esoteric yes if your focus isn't on the question, your subconscious mind will play tricks on you. spirits could and will communicate with you. Be very careful though and make sure you have cleansed the area with white sage before starting or pazuzu may come through. if you ask a name and get either momo mama or zozo close the connection right away. there are also malicious spirits out there. always be sure of the entities intent. be safe!! once the door is open it can be hard to close if inexperienced. Namastè

The_real_deal's photo
Tue 08/04/20 12:33 PM
Not sure what's wrong with my profile, but I'm trying my best to make it work if there is an issue ladies play lmk

please not play smh

The_real_deal's photo
Tue 08/04/20 12:33 PM
Not sure what's wrong with my profile, but I'm trying my best to make it work if there is an issue ladies play lmk