Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 04/22/20 02:59 PM
The house I grew up in was well haunted and my bedroom faced into the old graveyard in Tullibody one night I did see a green light emanating from behind this large gravestone three of us plucked up some courage and went to checkit out. So off we went brave as **** there was also a eerie silence as we crept closer but as we got about ten foot from the stone there was an almighty “BANG” and we scarpered not so brave after all we looked back from the house it was gone.
Anyway back to the house me my little brother and his friend were being babysat by our gran and there was some program on the tv about OuiJa boards and I dismissed it as nonsense my Gran was adamant it was real and said she’d prove it get me paper she said and a glass so I fetched it 26 pieces of paper for the alphabet and a yes and no piece arranged in a large circle on the dining room table she turned the light out light a candle flipped the glass over and we all put a finger on the glass “Are the spirits with us” she repeated Until the glass moved to the yes card she then asked if the spirit meant us harm and to the no card it moved thankfully :sweat_smile: it then spelt his name out by this time my brother and his friend had shat it and taken their fingers off I was convinced it was my gran pushing the glass and called ******** so my gran said I’ll take my finger off then and so she did, Holy **** the glass went mental with only my finger on it it was shooting all over the place alot faster than it had been previously I was so astounded I couldn’t read what it was spelling out but had a felling it wasn’t happy then the candle went out I was sceptical at first but was now convinced this **** was real. Me and my brother had done it ourselves a few times after that and boy it worked I think letting these spirits into the house caused a lot of weird goings on that were to follow......