Community > Posts By > Natsumea

Natsumea's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:59 PM
Im new to my town and its nice to not know anybody sometimes. Exspecially after moving away from the town i WAS living in!laugh

Natsumea's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:38 PM
My ex and i broke up at 7 months preg. I broke it off with him because he wouldent do anything. When we were together he wouldent help me at all..he wanted me to do everything for him even tho i was pukin and real sick. He told me no when i asked him to fix up the spare room for the baby's room and organize the place for the new baby. He didnt want to get a new job to support us . He lived in Michigan and im in ontario. I was doing a fiancee visa to move to his place. He didnt want to help or do anything. He wasnt making enough money for himself to live and i thought we would get married and i would be able to work and we could move when we had money.

I know this sounds selfish but i did everything for my daughter and all he did was start it. She is more mine then his. I had to go on welfare to support me and my child. He didnt even pay child support untill the worker made me go after him. He hasnt asked to see his child. Only claims he wants to see her and doesnt ask for arrangements to be made. But i honestly dont want him to see her. I hate it when people get try to get the reward when they did nothing to help out.

Dads who show they care right at the start should have rights.

Natsumea's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:10 PM
funny :)