Mon 11/29/10 04:16 AM
noway

no photo
Mon 11/29/10 03:45 AM
Happy B'day sweetheart.I hope your day is simply bearific.:tongue:
{{{{{{{bear~huggie}}}}}}}:smile: flowerforyouBoston Bruins Rule!!! drinker

no photo
Mon 11/29/10 03:22 AM
Oh!tell us how you really feel.It'll be our lil secret.:wink:You want to shag her 6 ways to south huh?:tongue:Truth is a great release also.Breakfast is at 8:00.Checkout by 9:00.Enjoy!your stay. laugh drinker

no photo
Sun 11/28/10 12:32 PM
Instant coffee w/ heavily chlorinated tap water is delicious.laugh drinker sick

no photo
Sun 11/28/10 08:37 AM

laugh laugh laugh Well you know I love comedy :tongue:

Think I could write them if I had some help guess I'll put that on my MUST list too.

I like pets I really do just can't have them in the bedroom, allergies. I like the outdoors I really do. But when it is too cold my butt is stayin in. And I can dress up as a cheer leader but I'm not as thin. And yes I'll go to the gym because I need it and I can enjoy it but after an hour I'm done at the juice bar flowerforyou :wink: laugh

whoa rofl :tongue: flowers

no photo
Sun 11/28/10 08:27 AM
G'morn.Carold.This question reminds me of a comedy I had seen in the past.A real estate agent looks at the newlyweds and says this home is selling for $412,000.00.So the wife quickly responds with"and just how firm is this asking price"? laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/28/10 06:32 AM
Throws scooby snacks around during the Xmas tree lighting in Central Park every year.laugh :tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/28/10 06:23 AM
:smile: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/28/10 06:03 AM
Welcome!:)

no photo
Sat 11/27/10 04:23 PM
I would not want to see or personally experience a complete role reversal.A woman has many fine & splendid characteristics which make her gender unique not to mention highly attractive.Would I like to be handed a rose occasionally.Oh!my,I would love that.A single rose is thee symbolic expression that"I love you".I've yet to experience such a moment.My heart would surely quicken.blushing

I would like to see society loosen the traditional ropes so to speak & welcome a refreshing change of 50/50 in dating,ltr's,etc.I view traditionalism as merely the groundwork that our forefathers paved long ago but were never intended to remain permanent or exempt from change or re-modification.They were never carved in stone.Perhaps each one covering the cost every other date to avoid the discomfort of splitting cost of each item & fumbling for bills or credit cards all eve.(jmo)Godspeed!Cy :smile: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/27/10 02:37 PM
whoa rofl :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 11/27/10 01:04 PM

no photo
Sat 11/27/10 12:40 PM

ba hum bug

{{{l~l}}}:wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/27/10 12:17 PM

no photo
Sat 11/27/10 08:03 AM
It's the chair for you Jerry!whoa rofl

no photo
Sat 11/27/10 07:58 AM

no photo
Sat 11/27/10 07:55 AM

no photo
Sat 11/27/10 07:42 AM
smittenj/k laughHey!I've already welcomed you.spockKeep at it & well...you just might find that special one.G'luck! & Godspeed!Cy :smile: drinker p.s.Jump into the forums for more exposure.

no photo
Sat 11/27/10 06:18 AM
A thief of money,identity,hearts,info,etc.They all rank somewhere between a dung beetle & wood termite.If you identify one on this site then exercise the report/block feature immediately & they will be dealt with swiftly & accordingly.Stay alert & safe.Godspeed!Cy :smile: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/27/10 05:54 AM

:smile: flowerforyou

Thank you, good Thanksgiving?

My Thanksgiving this year was a bust;( All of my daughters had prev.arrangements w/ friends.I think that I'm still adjusting to them being grown & independent.Such is life hey? My pumpkin pie from S & S was beary good though.I hope you had a great Thanksgiving my friend.Godspeed!Cy :smile: flowerforyou

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25