Community > Posts By > neuroglia

neuroglia's photo
Wed 12/26/12 04:24 PM
at this moment in time, this season brings us great joy... our king is born... our saviour lord Jesus is come... we celebrate him in this time.. brethren, lets therefore acknowledge the significance of this time...

i want to use this opportunity to greet all my christian fellows... its been quite awhile now.....
happy xmas to you all

neuroglia's photo
Tue 08/21/12 07:47 AM
infact I must confess that I really am happy for what you have posted. yeah ,its all right. whether big or small ,SIN IS SIN. thanks to you all.

cerie ,thank you oo.
happy

neuroglia's photo
Tue 08/21/12 02:51 AM
brothers and sisters, good day to you all. its being quite a while now. hope everyone is doing great.

back to the point. are all sins equal? most often than not ,a lot would say yes whether adultery, stealing or even lying ,all carry the same level of intensity. well am not saying its right or wrong cos after i read John 19:11, i concluded that some sins are greater than others as well, demanding greater consequences of its action.

but i want you guys pleeeeease read that verse john 19:11 ,and comment on this. i will expecting a number of comments.

thanks for reading and commenting.

God bless you all.

Blijf geregend.

neuroglia's photo
Sat 07/21/12 01:43 PM
oooh haha lady ,yeah of course we have to say God has blessed me, but someone might ask how? then with such a question, you just have to a bit more specific bringing to the awareness of the one asking, that what you just said is a few of the myriads.

neuroglia's photo
Wed 07/18/12 02:48 PM
can anyone at all briefly tell us what our heavenly father has done for him or her during this half period of the year as a testimony?.

Starting with myself ,God has shown me so much grace and mercies even in my iniquities. he has shown me much favour and given me enough strength to live.

MAY HIS HOLY NAME BE GLORIFIED

neuroglia's photo
Wed 07/18/12 02:43 PM
life without Christ is certainly full of crisislife without Christ is certainly full of crisis

neuroglia's photo
Mon 07/02/12 10:52 AM
A king once had a slave who, in all circumstances said: "My king, do not be discouraged because everything God does is perfect, no mistakes..." One day, they went hunting and a wild animal attacked the king, the slave managed to kill the animal but couldn't prevent his majesty losing a finger. Furious and without showing gratitude, the King said; "if God was good, I would not have been attacked and lost one finger!" The slave replied: "Despite all these things,I can only tell you that God is good and everything he does is perfect, He is never wrong!" Outraged by the response, the king ordered the arrest of his slave. Later,he left for another hunt and was captured by savages who use human for sacrifice. In the altar, the savages found out that the king didn't have one finger in place so he was released because he was considered not "complete" to be offered to the gods... On his return to the palace, he authorized the release of his slave saying; "Mydear, God was really good to me! I was almost killed but for lack of a single finger I was let go! But I have a question: if God is so good, why did He allow me put you in jail?" His reply: "My king, if I had gone with you,I would have been sacrificed for you because I have no missing finger." Remember, everything God does is perfect, He is never wrong... Often we complain about life, and the negative things that happen to us, forgetting that nothing is random,and that everything has a purpose... God knows why he chose you to receive this message,please bless someone with it.

neuroglia's photo
Sat 06/30/12 04:07 AM
A LESSON FROM A DONKEY
One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a well.
The animal cried piteously for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do.
Finally, he decided the animal was old, and the well needed to be covered up anyway;
it just wasn't worth it to retrieve the donkey.
He invited all his neighbors to come over and help him.
They all grabbed a shovel and began to shovel dirt into the well.
At first, the donkey realized what was happening and cried horribly. Then, to everyone's amazement he quieted down.
A few shovel loads later, the farmer finally looked down the well.
He was astonished at what he saw.
With each shovel of dirt that hit his back, the donkey was doing something amazing.
He would shake it off and take a step up.
As the farmer's neighbors continued to shovel dirt on top of the animal, he would shake it off and take a step up. Pretty soon, everyone was amazed as the donkey stepped up over the edge of the well and happily trotted off!
MORAL :
Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds of dirt.
The trick to getting out of the well is to shake it off and take a step up.
Each of our troubles is a steppingstone.
We can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, never giving up!
Shake it off and take a step up.
Remember the five simple rules to be happy:

1. Free your heart from hatred - Forgive.
2. Free your mind from worries - Most never happens.
3. Live simply and appreciate what you have.
4. Give more.
5. Expect less from people but -more from God.
"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections"
Enjoy Life & Stay Happy.Life is beautiful.

neuroglia's photo
Fri 06/29/12 11:09 AM
Arsenal.
lots of achievements including completing a whole season unbeaten with trophies been hoisted that season.
the only team to stand barcelona firmly at home.
i bet you guys, watch out for arsenal next season.
priemier league is all ours next season.
ossssseeeeey arsenal

neuroglia's photo
Thu 06/28/12 06:44 AM
thanks lady:smile:

neuroglia's photo
Thu 06/28/12 06:42 AM
yeah, thats exactly the point.
we are not of the world but only in the world.
i am only awaiting my real home one day, heaven,.
and i think thats more relevant.
Good one there from you.
kudos

neuroglia's photo
Thu 06/28/12 06:37 AM
sexual immorality ,fornication,many morrrrrr

neuroglia's photo
Thu 06/28/12 05:05 AM
okay i get your point.
in fact, news that has reached me is that ,scientists are working round the clock to get the cure for HIV/AIDS.and they are now 90% certain that they will get the cure.
And i was just wondering if this becomes successful, what would be of the youth. fornication and sexual immorality is gonna rise to its peak.
i can only pray, what else?
lets just keep our fingers crossed and see what happens

neuroglia's photo
Thu 06/28/12 04:53 AM
This is a story about two travelling angels.This one will make you think twice.keep reading till you get to the bottom of the page.
Two travelling angels stopped to spend the night in the home of a wealthy family.The family was rude and refused to let the angels stay in the big mansion's guest room.Instead, the angels were given a small space in the cold basement.As they made their bed on the hard floor, the older angel saw a hole in the wall and repaired it. When the younger angel asked why, the older angel replied "Things are not always what they seem".
The next night, the pair came to rest at the house of a very poor but very hospitable farmer and his wife.After sharing what little food they had, the couple let the angels sleep in their bed where they could have a good night's rest.When the sun came up the next morning, the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears.
Their only cow, whose milk was their source of income lay dead in the field.The younger angel was infuriated and asked the older angel, how could you have let this happen? The first man had everything, yet you helped him, she accused.
The second family had little but was willing to share everything and you let the cow die. "things aren't always what they seem" , the older angel replied.
When we stayed in the basement of the mansion, i noticed there was gold stored in that hole in the wall.Since the owner was so obsessed with greed and unwilling to share his good fortune, i sealed the wall ,so that he wouldn't find it.
Then last night as we slept in the farmers bed, the angel of death came for his wife but i gave him the cow instead.
"THINGS AREN'T ALWAYS WHAT THEY SEEM".

what moral lessons can one obtain from this amazing story.many a times, God is the one to blame for certain things that happen if not in our lives, then in our friends or relatives lives.
you may be right though, but have you sat down to think carefully, i mean critically about why some things do happen the way they are.adopt the habit of seeing every "failure" or situation in your life as an opportunity to attain greater things to come.
For His word says "everything works together for good for them that love God."
i urge you brethren therefore to keep trusting in almighty God, so that in due time ,He will lift you up.1 Peter 5:5-6
GOD RICHLY BLESS YOUhappy

neuroglia's photo
Thu 06/28/12 04:39 AM
This is a story about two travelling angels.This one will make you think twice.keep reading till you get to the bottom of the page.
Two travelling angels stopped to spend the night in the home of a wealthy family.The family was rude and refused to let the angels stay in the big mansion's guest room.Instead, the angels were given a small space in the cold basement.As they made their bed on the hard floor, the older angel saw a hole in the wall and repaired it. When the younger angel asked why, the older angel replied "Things are not always what they seem".
The next night, the pair came to rest at the house of a very poor but very hospitable farmer and his wife.After sharing what little food they had, the couple let the angels sleep in their bed where they could have a good night's rest.When the sun came up the next morning, the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears.
Their only cow, whose milk was their source of income lay dead in the field.The younger angel was infuriated and asked the older angel, how could you have let this happen? The first man had everything, yet you helped him, she accused.
The second family had little but was willing to share everything and you let the cow die. "things aren't always what they seem" , the older angel replied.
When we stayed in the basement of the mansion, i noticed there was gold stored in that hole in the wall.Since the owner was so obsessed with greed and unwilling to share his good fortune, i sealed the wall ,so that he wouldn't find it.
Then last night as we slept in the farmers bed, the angel of death came for his wife but i gave him the cow instead.
"THINGS AREN'T ALWAYS WHAT THEY SEEM".

neuroglia's photo
Wed 06/27/12 10:25 AM
a guy had a dream that he died and came back to life but as a chicken.
as a chicken, he got pregnant and was ready to lay eggs.
still in the dream, he succeeded in laying two of the eggs.
the last egg was proving sturbborn and for that reason, he had to apply additional force to lay it.
a room mate bounced in to wake him up from his sleep and this is what his friend said.
emeka, eeemeka wake up because you are defecating on your bed.

oooops how sad.

neuroglia's photo
Wed 06/27/12 10:17 AM
AIDS

neuroglia's photo
Wed 06/27/12 05:17 AM
thanks.
My country Ghana is just fantastic.serene ,peaceful,no wars encountered so far.
infact i am also equally blessed to be in Ghana

neuroglia's photo
Wed 06/27/12 03:03 AM
downrange you're welcome

neuroglia's photo
Tue 06/26/12 05:49 AM
not to surprised because your age tells it all that you are a parent.
then you are my mother cos i am only 20.

i respect you a lot.do you know that?
i just respect you for the way you are.
keep it up

Previous 1 3