Community > Posts By > liquidcandy

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:59 AM

I agree , must drink again then will go away LOL drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker bigsmile
LOLdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:53 AM
just start all OVER AGAIN:wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:51 AM

Careful what you wish for...
or, for bill...
carfull wat u wesh four
LMAO OR AS BILL WOULD SAY OAMLlaugh

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:39 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh , heeez prolly wachun yoo tub....lol:tongue:
yussssssss prolly write laugh laugh laugh devil
dnt fink ime gunna yuse lleps kcehc animore

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:37 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh , heeez prolly wachun yoo tub....lol:tongue:
yussssssss prolly write laugh laugh laugh devil

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:36 AM

I am sure he will .. he has every day since he joined .. he cracks me up ...
lol i need a something to brighten my day :wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:28 AM

I hope so!
lmaolaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh hgbfucjgbkjbvhjbkvfbkjhvfbkjbdkjhbgjhbjh ok?laugh

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:21 AM
Edited by liquidcandy on Sat 02/16/08 05:24 AM
IF HANDYMANBILL WILL BE STARTING A NEW TOPIC TODAY?:wink: YESTERDAYS TOPIC IS THERE ANY LIFT

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:03 PM

"using spellchecker" yes there are SOME men doing the same thing, ok? but I did ask in this post topic about "where has all of the morals gone in our society" now the government on the other hand, the CIA funded Gloria Steinem through the Feminism movement to destabilize society. And to break down the morals. And to destroy society as a whole using the Feminism movement the CIA FUNDED!

I think spellchecker is making it worse...
LMAOlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:50 PM
I AM OUT OF THIS CONVERSATION I THINK HE IS ENJOYING THE ATTENTION WAY TO MUCH LETS MOVE ON TO ANOTHER TOPIC WHO IS UP FOR IT?

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:48 PM

not bye my want but bye the women whom had to open her lags for every guy she could open them for

WTF? noway
huh huh huh huh huh huh LMFAO

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:46 PM

using spellchecker" Jim519 what I was bringing to this topic...was a topic issue...the only thing you and others gave me Jim was my mistyping issues. not me! my topic was about moral breakdown when it comes to marriage. so check yourself before u wreck yourself in your own words son.
AHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS JUST SO FRICKIN CHILDISH THREATEN TO REPORT PEOPLE???????????YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ALOT OF FRIENDS.THIS IS ALL ABOUT EVERYONE EXPRESSING THERE VIEWS AND OPINIONS AND NOT ALWAYS WILL EVERYONE AGREE.

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:42 PM

"using spellchecker" no you are bashing and insulting me under this forum's rules and regulations. and YOUR party is breaking all of those forum rules under the 1st rule of the forum posting rules and regulations. STOP INSULTING ME or I will start reporting.

Nobody here is sticking to the topic except Totage in which I do thank Totage for noticing and I appreciate HIM more than any person here not sticking to the topic I posted...thanks!
OMG YOU ARE KIDDING?

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:37 PM

jim your eye Q is so so so low what happion oh thats right you are drunk heheheheheheh and here every one is only makeing jokes thanking thay are funny so thay are all on just nope me handle honest very very well its all of you who dont like truth but you are making names cutting others down you dont evion know but yet you all are braking the rules on these site so may be you all should be put off these site seens you all dont want to talk but only cut others down
OK THE SOLUTION TO UNDERSTANDING THIS IS drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker AND LOTS.ALL TOGETHER OK?

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:25 PM

a waste is a terrible thing to mind!!
GEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:24 PM

ok so you all like to look for some ones falts in life like you all are so good in life hehehehehehe so what you all are doing is realy doing is you are afrade of truth right no I not and you are and you are using my spelling to make in front of me right but if a women come in here and she messed up in her words she would not be going thurll these right all so tell me is there a honest person on here
NBVKJLVKJBNLVJKNBKJVBKJBVKJNB LMAO

oab fo e osbnkhf ei baohf eobf saop bfe oeibab feikbns fweiobnf ;ahid nsofpsf0 hfpwnf fwipa buifwqhiof wehiop fweqhni9pf buipwf hiwejh fhiwohf whiopf hwhiopf wh fhwi9 fniwop fhwihfio fhif fhei[w a fhiefioo[w whifeojhioahkn weihknfklw;q

y'all com bak naw ya hearre

Didnt your mother teach you to not speak with your mouth full of food young man!?

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:17 PM

AD, yer killen me
LOLlaugh huh huh huh

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:43 PM

Beer time for me!!!!!drinker drinker
me to drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:07 AM

That's what she said laugh

j/k Welcome to JSH