Community > Posts By > liquidcandy

liquidcandy's photo
Tue 02/19/08 05:00 AM

well that got blew out of th water,,,,gottts take son to school,,,,,,ant this just great
i am on my way i will ride him today go back to bed baby:heart:
can you pick me up? I don't want to have to drive evryone else around all day take me away for a little while.
better be ready i am leaving now just dropped kid off at school.:wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Tue 02/19/08 04:33 AM

well that got blew out of th water,,,,gottts take son to school,,,,,,ant this just great
i am on my way i will ride him today go back to bed baby:heart:

liquidcandy's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:34 PM

been there sad to say.my x came to MY HOUSE not his and was manhandling me and so WHEN HE TURNED HIS BACK I HIT HIM AND THEN WHEN TO CALL POLICE AND WE STRUGGLED WITH THE PHONE ONLY FOR ME TO GET THE BEST OF HIM AND I HIT HIM IN THE FACE WITH PHONE AND HE HAD MARKS SO OFF I WENT.HOW HUMILUATING I WAS IN THE INTAKE PART WITH A BUNCH OF CRACK HEADS AND DRUNKS SHACKLED LIKE A MURDERER.sad sad

okay he's in your house,you defend yourself and you go to jail?
where do you live,fukked up land?sorry this happened.
YEP NEEDLESS TO SAY IT WAS DROPPED AT MY HEARING BUT IT DOES NOT IN ANY WAY JUSTIFY IT.AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN IF I HAVE TO JUST BECAUSE MY MARKS WERE NOT VISIBLE MAKES ME GUILTY ITS BULL****.mad

liquidcandy's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:22 PM
Edited by liquidcandy on Mon 02/18/08 06:23 PM
been there sad to say.my x came to MY HOUSE not his and was manhandling me and so WHEN HE TURNED HIS BACK I HIT HIM AND THEN WENT TO CALL POLICE AND WE STRUGGLED WITH THE PHONE ONLY FOR ME TO GET THE BEST OF HIM AND I HIT HIM IN THE FACE WITH PHONE AND HE HAD MARKS SO OFF I WENT.HOW HUMILUATING I WAS IN THE INTAKE PART WITH A BUNCH OF CRACK HEADS AND DRUNKS SHACKLED LIKE A MURDERER.sad sad

liquidcandy's photo
Mon 02/18/08 03:59 PM

It's getting hot in here, I'm swinging by the nursing home!!laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh devil devil devil devil

liquidcandy's photo
Mon 02/18/08 03:48 PM

huh huh What the hell!!!!huh
OH HELL WE WILL WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!laugh

liquidcandy's photo
Mon 02/18/08 03:47 PM
I CAN TELL YOU.....YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SPEND ALL THE MORE TIME WITH US.drinker :wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Mon 02/18/08 03:43 PM

What? huh
huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:44 PM

Haha I just reported her.... it happened when I didn't respond to her im for a few minutes because I had to use to bathroomlaugh laugh
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NICE TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE GET IN TROUBLE BESIDES US LMAO

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:41 PM

run like you stole a TV

Hey! Where's my TV? huh
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OVER AT PLENTY OF FISH

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:40 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NONE HERE

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:38 PM
Edited by liquidcandy on Sun 02/17/08 06:38 PM
run like you stole a TV

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:08 PM

lol all u had to say was other forums,,,,,i use to go to them,,,there more like soap opers,,,,but welcome home hun,,next time don't stray away,,,,lol
LEARNED MY LESSON THOSE PEOPLE ARE WELL NEVERMIND I DONT WANT TO GET CALLED INTO THE OFFICE TONIGHT FOR BAD LANGUAGElaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:05 PM

Besides, you can work on your tan here..laugh laugh
YES AND RELAX I WILL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:02 PM

hey candy,u must of went to plenty of fish,,,,,lmao
lol more like plenty of SHARKS BABY

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:01 PM
thanks everyone i hope are friend bill never goes there he will never survive.

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:58 PM
geeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz i ventured off and decided to try another forum god they are brutal if they think we are bad on here they need to go onto these other sites i would have packed a gun if i would have known it was going to be that bad lol.great to be back.:wink: drinker drinker drinker

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:44 PM
Edited by liquidcandy on Sun 02/17/08 02:45 PM
tell him your boyfriend will get madlaugh laugh

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:45 AM
OH GOD HOW TRUE YOU SENT ME BACK TO A HORRIBLE PLACE IN MY PAST.

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:32 AM

FLORIDA IS SUNNY AND WARM...ohwell RATHER BE IN PITTSBURGH WHERE IT'S COLD....
YUCK IT IS MISERABLE HERE.I WILL TRADE YA!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25