Community > Posts By > Madkatz

Madkatz's photo
Sun 01/13/08 07:39 PM
Hrmmm I'm a sucker for redheads....and I die for green eyes.

So judges are called in to reconsider their vote and.....

100+! love

Thats my other muse, green eyes.

Nice profile over all though hun.

Madkatz's photo
Sun 01/13/08 07:36 PM
Hrmm I got a weak spot for redheads. So I gotta say, darn beautiful. Love the smile. Tobad I can't tell your eye color from the pictures I'm a sucker for a beautiful set of eyes :wink:

Madkatz's photo
Sun 01/13/08 07:31 PM
Meh well my muse is a place.

The Rhine river! Nothing says muse like a boat ride up and down a beautiful river with huge cliffs, old cities, and a soft river mist o.O

Madkatz's photo
Sun 01/13/08 07:27 PM
I think spears is what many rich people are.

To much money and to much time.

Notice a lot of rich famous people are always so unhappy. Go figure.

But then again I would'nt want to be rich and famous if I had people chasing me 24/7 Talk about no private time with loved ones.

At some point people need to take responsabilities for their actions.

Madkatz's photo
Sun 01/13/08 07:24 PM
Whats your muse!

A person, place or thing?

Madkatz's photo
Sun 01/13/08 07:07 PM
Pass me some of grand dads ole cough medicine and I'll take another shot. But I warn you I can't shoot straight unless I had a pint. huh

Madkatz's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:48 PM
First shot at this, whatcha think!

Madkatz's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:32 PM
My mother side of the family are Heavy smokers.

Go to Berlin, Germany, sit on the porch and talk. Bam wall of smoke, I swear when they all exhale, people 10 miles way think we are sending up smoke signals.

Madkatz's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:23 PM
Edited by Madkatz on Sun 01/13/08 06:26 PM
Grew up in Germany, could get beer and cigs at any age. Even at Mc'Donalds.

To this day I don't smoke and hardly drink, go figure, my German ancestors would be appealed.....I mean appaled...whatever... :P

Madkatz's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:54 PM
Texas does'nt see stars, they see one big lone star......

Yah everyone was yelling about it at work. You'd have a better chance of world peace then getting people out of a breakroom at work in texas during football. ohwell

But yah we got owned :P

Madkatz's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:44 PM
Just joined this, kinda like myspace, kinda not. Nothing to difficult.

But thought I'd throw my hand in the ring and say hi! To everyone out there! huh

Madkatz's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:27 AM
Love is an attraction to another person, via physical, mental and emotional to the point you form a bond, not matter how small. Even if it's just one way.

True love is when the bond is strong enough you'd do anything for that person. Even take their burdens unto your self and willingly inconvience yourself to help them get over it. Even to the point of making the ultimate sacrifice for their benifit, if it ever came to that.

True love bonds are not tested by strictly physical attraction after phyiscal fade, and if it's true love it grows stronger with age.