Community > Posts By > dancinintherain

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:02 PM

I was in the service and now I am out. I totally regret getting out is was the most fun I have ever had. I loved going to work everyday and we had some of the best parties ever.

I would either go into the air force or go through the air force rotc program. you will go to college (let them pay for it) and then go in as an office which is really the best way to do it

thank you

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:01 PM

Go for it, my cousin will be retiring from there but she will first go to Air War College for a better retirement-she will be in Alabama for a year in College.....Good luck and think of the retirementflowerforyou

yeah the retirement would be greathappy

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:00 PM

USAF. Im on the site right now :)

check military.com for more info.

nice. so should i join? i am tuff and athletic so i could handle basic. hopefully :)

yea...its more of a mental game than anything. thats what everyone tells me. i read a lot!

read what? have any favorite authors?

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:00 PM

Just depends which one or both you want bad enough.

OR if you want both then try both out, neither could hurt.

yeah....why not have a great experience like joining and getting a good eduction

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:59 PM

I joined the AF, stuck to my plan and got out. The military isn't for everyone...keep that in mind...I lived in Biloxi, Guam and NM...I received great technical training and now have an excellent career...and still work for the AF...but as a civilian. It's not a decision to be made lightly...you are making a commitment for at least 4 years...It was definitely the right decision for me!

thanks. it is a very big decision

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:57 PM

you're too pretty to die..

awww. i really think it would be good for me though

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:56 PM

military is right up there under God in my book .. so ya.

JFK said it best:

Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country. flowerforyou

wow. i have never thought of it like that. good answer lol

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:55 PM

USAF. Im on the site right now :)

check military.com for more info.

nice. so should i join? i am tuff and athletic so i could handle basic. hopefully :)

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:53 PM
i am going into the medical field. and i decided why not join the air force? i could get my education paid for, and travel......any comments?

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:38 PM

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: Welcome to JSH and good luckflowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

thank you!! i think you were just talking to my sister on here shes "lightningstarget" yall thought she was fake. lmao
drinker drinker WOW !!!!drinker drinker

lol. we both just set this up. lol :wink:

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:35 PM

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: Welcome to JSH and good luckflowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

thank you!! i think you were just talking to my sister on here shes "lightningstarget" yall thought she was fake. lmao

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:34 PM
hi

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:33 PM

Welcome to JSH

thank you 2!!

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:33 PM

Hello! Welcome to JSH! :smile:

thank you

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:31 PM
hi!! lol how are ya'll

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:38 PM

this chick is really cute 2bad she has a boyfriend and lives in another state

thanks lol. i like the duckies on your shower curtain
'
every one loves the duckies

lol

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:36 PM

hey im not looking for a boyfriend. and im not on here to flirt. or anything. i statet " i have a boyfriend but i was just wondering?"

my dad told me this was a fun place and encouraged me to try it out. hes here now reading this. he didnt tell me everyone was going to be so mean and judgmental.

well then there are threads for introducing yourself hon .. rating your profile is for "look-see's" .. make sense?

I don't think people are being judgmental, just sizing up the situation from what it looks to be is all.

But if it's for welcome .. then ya .. WELCOME drinker

nope dont need a back up plan. guess theres a problem with meeting other guys and girls to be friends with.lay off. i just want to meet ppl. if i was trying to hide something my boyfriend wouldnt be aware of all of this. well he is.

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:27 PM

this chick is really cute 2bad she has a boyfriend and lives in another state

thanks lol. i like the duckies on your shower curtain
'

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 02:01 PM

yes i would

thanks. lol

dancinintherain's photo
Sun 01/13/08 02:01 PM

I'm actually a bit embarrassed for some peoples behavior in this thread.

She asked a hypothetical question... and made clear where she was coming from. You guys jumped on her like so many rabid hyenas...

This is really not the way to welcome someone. Maybe gently and kindly make your point if you must..then let it go.

If that wasn't enough.. then you attack the father over here?
http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/67736?page=3

thank you. i really did state it clearly. some of these ppl on here are so judgmental. but i appreciate you sticking up for me. ♥

Previous 1