Community > Posts By > crushangel40

crushangel40's photo
Wed 08/08/12 08:35 PM
it looks nice but some guys wont be able to message you if there not within 150 miles sooooo u could fix that ;)

crushangel40's photo
Wed 07/18/12 09:06 PM

decided to stop looking and just have fun with all of this. thats when all the best stuff happens anyway :)
Whats all this your gonna have fun with? XD

crushangel40's photo
Sun 07/01/12 06:20 PM
ROFL!!!
rofl

crushangel40's photo
Sun 07/01/12 12:38 PM
liars, cheaters, serial killers, haters, drama that is not on tv, fillers in anime (most of the time), slow comps (jk I luv my laptop =) and lazy people frustrated explode grumble rant mad

crushangel40's photo
Sun 07/01/12 12:16 PM

Well, I can tell you what happened to me.. I do not think it´s going to help much...but here it goes..
I used to have a best friend, someone who was lke a sister to me, but then we just stopped seeing each other... and NOT because I had a boyfriend at the time,( it was because i got tired of calling her to get together and do things together and she never called me back)So we distanced from each other, in a way I lost that best friend

Before losing my best friend, I became friends with my boyfriend, we both did (the situation kind of helped too, cause we were almost all alone, with no friends, so we became best friends)

Friendship is something I look for in a relationship, i don´t know about the rest, but being able to trust someone is an important part in a relationship, and I think that if I can´t trust the one I love completely, then it´s not worth it...

sorry if this didn´t help much :(
about your best friend were you the only one trying to stay best friends? or did she try at all? did she just let you go?

crushangel40's photo
Tue 06/26/12 08:30 PM

I thought I should say hello before I jumped into the forums.waving
Hello welcome there is usually a welcome party but they seem to be busy at the moment I swear its a talking owl! have fun in the forums and look around lol

crushangel40's photo
Mon 06/25/12 03:03 PM

People are judgmental, just like any other intelligent creature. Yes, we all judge a book by its cover, whether we choose to admit it or not. The key is how we handle our judgments. Do we act on them? Do we discard them?
I agree sir

crushangel40's photo
Mon 06/25/12 02:48 PM

I was scared to be in a relationship I guess but I was in love with her and was so confused but I know what I should have did now and I am not scared anymore but doesn't change the fact that its to late and I am the biggest jerk I know... brokenheart

It's never too late to change things for the better :smile:
With a little of this flowers and :heart:, Things can get better if you dig deep enough
Thanks I guess your right its been half a year and I finally graduated its time to move on... I cant dig deeper I dont want to hurt anybody anymore... I want to find someone that makes me feel the way she made me feel :smile: happy, not serious, not lame, not bored, with no effort :heart:

crushangel40's photo
Mon 06/25/12 11:35 AM
I was scared to be in a relationship I guess but I was in love with her and was so confused but I know what I should have did now and I am not scared anymore but doesn't change the fact that its to late and I am the biggest jerk I know... brokenheart

crushangel40's photo
Mon 06/25/12 07:26 AM
Supernatural and Criminal Minds are only the only reasons I watch tv =D the other show I watch is not on television its an anime called Naruto Shippuden! =)

crushangel40's photo
Sun 06/24/12 09:41 PM
he got shot...

crushangel40's photo
Sun 06/24/12 09:08 PM

Nerdy gamers are always welcome :smile:

of course we are... we are awesome :D
It is always nice to hear the welcome though...so thanks
your welcome and yes we are lol have fun in the forums X)

crushangel40's photo
Sun 06/24/12 08:58 PM
Nerdy gamers are always welcome :smile:

crushangel40's photo
Sun 06/24/12 06:23 PM

crushangel40's photo
Sun 06/24/12 05:57 PM

Hot. Next question.

Welcome to the site. drinker
Gotta love the greeting owl rofl thanks and yeah hot whats cool here?

crushangel40's photo
Sun 06/24/12 05:35 PM
how is everybody's summer so far? im new to this sight so im trying to make some friends first so whats cool? :smile:

crushangel40's photo
Sun 06/24/12 01:10 PM
Yeah some people tend to nudge every cute face they see and never say anything its up to you if you want to care or not right? you dont have to except the friend requests Katy its your choice :thumbsup: