Community > Posts By > ccindyct

ccindyct's photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:37 AM

not done it, but heard its a great cure for athletes foot thoughlaugh

Well you don't dance in it, just let it run down the drain with the water silly!!! laugh laugh laugh

ccindyct's photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:36 AM

Nope. I can't help but think that pee germs still stay in the tub. Plus, I have two roommates, and I would be totally grossed out if I found out that they did.

I bet they do! I think most people do but won't say...remember the Seinfeld episode with George at the gym? Also, Maddona said on Dave Letterman we all pick our noses and pee in the shower..so my guess is she does too!!!

ccindyct's photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:35 AM
Favorite movie is Dead Poets Society
Favorite TV show... Grey's Anatomy...when is it coming back with new episodes??????

ccindyct's photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:33 AM

anywhere your incarated you should be kept seperate just my 2 cents anyway

She didn't say it was prison, it was a psychiatric hospital...TOTALLY different....

ccindyct's photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:32 AM
....pees in the shower? Huge debate here at my house last night. I mean when you're taking a shower, not a bath...and I don't mean spray pee all over the place, just let it go while you're in there.......who will admit it?

ccindyct's photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:30 AM
I think as long as the rooms themselves were men or women, that, especially in a psych setting, it would be theraputic to mix with men and women on the ward.

ccindyct's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:38 PM

Ok-I am gonna still give him the benefir of the doubt. Maybe he sees you as a caring person that wouldn't let a handicap stand in the way of meeting a nice person. flowerforyou

I don't let my disability stand in my way of meeting nice people..If I did that..I wouldn't be on this site.

OK..that's some more information...I didn't know you had a disability..that being said..I think it was just a friend trying to help you meet "THE ONE"...

ccindyct's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:37 PM
Maybe you're reading too much into it...

ccindyct's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:29 PM
Honestly, I think we need more details...was this someone you were involved with???

ccindyct's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:22 PM
Do you think the large corporations really notice if one or two people haven't entered the store or restaurant .....

ccindyct's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:16 PM
Welcome and good luck!

ccindyct's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:14 PM

Ummmmm, NO !! noway

You wouldn't chat with a Dominican male??? How come?

ccindyct's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:10 PM
Who cares....a Big Mac Attack is a Big Mac Attack...gay or straight!

ccindyct's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:07 PM
I think it's unanimous...run....

ccindyct's photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:33 AM

just pop in to say hello...if they are interested, they will say hello back and go from there...if you come on to strong or seem desperate most females I know will simply turn off. But in all honestly, just stick around the threads, then people will get to know you with no pressure, and anyone I know goes for the guy that they are friends with, trust, and know before the hot guy...sure we like to flirt with the hot guy but we DATE the nice guy...

Can't I have nice, honest and HOT???

ccindyct's photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:31 AM
I think most of us are really looking for a long term relationship. But it starts with dating. I think you write and say hello and ask if they'd like to chat. That's how it starts....

ccindyct's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:37 AM
Good morning! Speaking english here! :smile:

ccindyct's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:35 AM
Sometimes having adult children is tougher than having little ones!

ccindyct's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:32 AM
You are on a roll this morning!! laugh laugh laugh

ccindyct's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:28 AM
Yes you are a pig...but a very funny pig indeed!! laugh laugh