Community > Posts By > ccindyct

ccindyct's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:29 PM
I don't think we have enough information to help. What exactly are you wanting to know from us?

ccindyct's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:21 PM
He did not say that!! Serious?? Wonder what he steers with??? noway

ccindyct's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:21 PM
Very nice, good luck to you!!

ccindyct's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:16 PM
Bug your friend to take a few more....you're pretty easy on the old eyeballs!!!! love

ccindyct's photo
Fri 08/22/08 07:48 PM
Been rejected and the rejector!

ccindyct's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:18 PM

IN THE SHOWER

Looks like it's getting crowded in there...

ccindyct's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:08 PM
Choking is very dangerous, it doesn't always turn out well. And that's not just on CSI but in real life as well.

A little spank now and again, now that's safe and sexy...who's your daddy? THAT is just wrong.

ccindyct's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:59 AM
Isn't it interesting, over 70 views and only 3 posts!! Religion and politics......taboo!!!

ccindyct's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:55 AM
Edited by ccindyct on Fri 08/22/08 06:57 AM
Good for you for asking such thought provoking questions and for being so brave in doing so! I have a lot of the same doubts. I havce a huge problem with organized religion, priests who molest, pastors who want the biggest, best church, and on it goes....
I choose to pray in private, keep my beliefs of a higher being to myself and I know I'm a good person in my heart and soul. I'm going to keep an eye on this thread, but I don't think there are any answers, just follow your heart.

ccindyct's photo
Wed 08/20/08 05:42 PM
It's a lie of omission, he didn't tell you he was married. It's still a lie, NO way to start a relationship.

ccindyct's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:49 PM

I'm a birth mother. Gave my son up for adoption at birth, I was 18, he's now 28.

That's awesome, btw ... Good for you. He might be the one who saves the world. You never know.

Thank you, it's weird this question came up now. I've had no contact, he has birth siblings (I ended up marrying his father years later and we had more children, we're now divorced), anyway...he's been in contact with my two oldest daughters, his full blood sisters, this all just happened in the past two weeks or so. It's weird and happy and sad and confusing and makes me mad and hurt and all the wide range of emotions all at the same time. But I would never begrudge them a relationship with him even if he does not want a relationship with me.

ccindyct's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:45 PM

How did it make you feel? I mean for me at first it was like this huge part of me was missing. But it gets a little easier over time...

I don't think it ever gets easier...you just mature and handle it differently, I hope that makes sense.

ccindyct's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:43 PM
Edited by ccindyct on Wed 08/20/08 01:44 PM
I'm a birth mother. Gave my son up for adoption at birth, I was 18, he's now 28. Can't say it was good or bad, there's way too much involved for it to be a cut and dried answer.

ccindyct's photo
Mon 08/18/08 08:07 PM

Did you or did you not get on that raft in that lake with those GATORS??? I don't think we ever heard! laugh
gnats were too bad, plus she wouldn't let me outside for fear of locking her out again!

New tat?? Real tat???

ccindyct's photo
Mon 08/18/08 08:06 PM

So... has anyone found any luck here? I am new to this whole internet thing as well. I use to laugh at those who posted their profiles not too long ago... and now here I am.

Ain't life funny?

Many have found luck here. I think life is funny...and your sn too...sorry just brings me an odd image to my mind....

ccindyct's photo
Mon 08/18/08 07:59 PM

Rectum?

'Scuse me????

ccindyct's photo
Mon 08/18/08 07:58 PM
laugh laugh laugh laughing WITH you not AT you!!!

ccindyct's photo
Mon 08/18/08 07:56 PM
Hello, welcome and I hope you find whatever you seek here!! flowerforyou

ccindyct's photo
Mon 08/18/08 07:54 PM
Me, i've just been hanging around wondering what movie you were gonna get at Walmart...

ccindyct's photo
Mon 08/18/08 07:48 PM
...the Peccy / Angel update??????

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25