Community > Posts By > ccindyct

ccindyct's photo
Fri 08/01/08 05:54 PM
Does anyone meet the old fashioned way anymore? Like...pure chance encounters? Bumping into a stranger in the grocery store and your souls just connect??? Are we all online or is anyone out in the "real" world finding love?????????

ccindyct's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:12 AM
Good Luck to you! flowerforyou

ccindyct's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:11 AM
Love to read....Jodi Picoult has some great reads out there.

ccindyct's photo
Tue 07/29/08 08:41 PM

Not to sound mean. but. It doesn't sound too good for Rufus

people seem to be prejudice towards pit bulls. Especially if they bite someone.

I think people look negatively at any dog who bites people.
Pit bulls have a bad reputation, but most of it has to do with the owners......

ccindyct's photo
Tue 07/29/08 08:38 PM
Sorry, he's bitten three people?? Not so sweet dog. Do you teach him to be aggressive?

ccindyct's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:10 PM
laugh laugh laugh Thanks, because the song that came to my mind was the kids song.....Five in the bed and the little one said..roll over, roll over, so they all rolled over and one fell out and he gave a little scream and he gave a little shout...single beds were only made for........four in the bed and on and on and on...I'll be singing it all night now!!!! laugh laugh laugh

ccindyct's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:08 PM
Well, thank you all for your advice and it all just makes me think...and I'm still so unsure of how I feel, or what to feel......UGH Sometimes Love Sucks!!! :cry:

ccindyct's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:06 PM
He says been sober 9 months. And the bank thing.....IRS problem with his ex wife, something to do with the child support payments and he needs to prove he paid them. After we split up, I took his name off the account, so he needed me to get them. Does that clear up some of the questions??

ccindyct's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:56 PM

Is he attending AA meetings?

Don't think so. But I know he's been to couseling, as have I.

ccindyct's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:55 PM
Never during, only after.

ccindyct's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:55 PM
No, I seriously feel he's sincere, he's changed, he definately looks like he stopped drinking. Lost weight, just his look, looks good.

ccindyct's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:53 PM

Some gals called me Fireman, because I could reel out a lot of hose

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ccindyct's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:52 PM
little gabe in HS...I was the little sister!

ccindyct's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:51 PM
A very, very serious relationship of mine ended a little over a year ago. There were a few issues, financial and he drank too much. This man contacted me a week or so ago because he needed some copies of our old bank statements. He told me had quit drinking. Also, during our conversation about why he needed these papers (a legal issue), he said... "Maybe this is actually a blessing in disguise" and he said..."It is kind of funny how fate keeps putting us together".....also during the conversation he asked if I was dating, I said "A Little bit" and asked if he was. He said he was but isn't anymore because I was a hard act to follow emotionally. I'm not sure how to take those comments. I still have strong feelings for him , I truly think he was my "forever" man. My soulmate. I think we just hit a hard wall and couldn't get over it. From his comments, would you think that he might be interested in seeing if there is still something between us???? I'm not sure what to think or if I should just ask him, or ask him on a date or what.....HELP!!! Any advice is appreciated!!!

ccindyct's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:42 PM
Edited by ccindyct on Tue 07/29/08 04:42 PM
Good luck to you!!

ccindyct's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:41 PM
Give it some time! Maybe add a little more about you in your profile? This is also a good place to meet people!!

ccindyct's photo
Sun 07/27/08 01:24 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

ccindyct's photo
Sun 07/27/08 01:23 PM
Prayers and good thoughts to you. Don't panic yet though, generally, blood thinners are all that is needed. Some people have "mini strokes" and are good once they get on the blood thinners.

ccindyct's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:52 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

ccindyct's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:37 PM
Edited by ccindyct on Sun 07/27/08 12:37 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25