Community > Posts By > ccindyct

ccindyct's photo
Sun 06/22/08 05:19 PM
You don't need a book, plead not guilty and generally it gets nollied. (spelling???)

ccindyct's photo
Sun 06/22/08 05:07 PM
Pedicures and manicures are fairly inexpensive. Especially if you have a school of beauty near you. Also they are a wonderful treat!! And...Happy Birthday!! flowerforyou

ccindyct's photo
Sun 06/22/08 05:06 PM
How old is she? She's very lucky to have you!

ccindyct's photo
Sat 06/21/08 07:25 AM
OHS...the best cereal you'll ever eat......and only $1.99 a box!!

ccindyct's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:08 PM
I don't think no matter what a child looked like, the parent would see them as ugly...

ccindyct's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:07 PM
Seriously...true? Or from your accident????

ccindyct's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:01 PM

It's a known fact people (mostly older people) lie on their profiles

its not just old people though

I don't think that's necessarily true. Why lie when the bottom line is meeting someone face to face and the truth would be right out there?? I wouldn't ask for ID, I would just make that the last date. I once met a guy from here who posted his age as 45, and had pictures posted that looked about right....when we met he wore a velour sweat suit, gold chains and could have been my father....got out of there politely but quickly!!!

ccindyct's photo
Tue 06/17/08 07:24 PM
I have to say, I have met a few that aren't dogs at all...but real gentlemen.

ccindyct's photo
Mon 06/16/08 03:34 PM
Negative...no idea.

ccindyct's photo
Mon 06/16/08 03:32 PM

drinker Mingle if your Singledrinker

Come on now...promote that Mutual Match!!!

ccindyct's photo
Mon 06/16/08 03:31 PM

At this current time...everyone is confused.flowerforyou

Thank you, it't nice to know I'm not alone!

ccindyct's photo
Mon 06/16/08 03:29 PM
I'm confused, now it's Mingle2..what happened to one plus you??????? noway

ccindyct's photo
Sun 06/15/08 05:41 PM

Every time I am in a relationship, it seems like I am the only one attempting to make it work. I always give everything, expecting just their love and respect in return. Unfortunately, I rarely receive that, either being cheated on or broken up with. What am I doing wrong?

I have the same problem! If you figure it out email me and let me know the answer!

ccindyct's photo
Sun 06/15/08 05:37 PM

entertainment
you would think after all the shows on it though
the pervs you think twice about it and not do it

Isn't it unreal when the perv says...Damn you're Chris Hanson I saw your show...IDIOTS!!

ccindyct's photo
Sun 06/15/08 05:36 PM

laugh laugh I kinda feel like Im on that show when I get emails from 18 and 19 years olds on JSH laugh laugh

Well, as long as they say they are of legal age, you're safe!
laugh I know laugh

flowerforyou But I also know for a fact that there have been underage girls on here saying they are over 18 flowerforyou

So how does that work, if they lie about their age and let's face it...some 13 year olds look to be in their 20's....can you be arrested? Not interested in anyone under 30 just to put THAT out there!!!

ccindyct's photo
Sun 06/15/08 05:33 PM
I want to state that I also emphatically agree 1999% that these men on that show deserve whatever punishment they get....entrapment or not they are sickos. Just wondered about the entrapment issue is all. GLAD they do that show!

ccindyct's photo
Sun 06/15/08 05:30 PM

laugh laugh I kinda feel like Im on that show when I get emails from 18 and 19 years olds on JSH laugh laugh

Well, as long as they say they are of legal age, you're safe!

ccindyct's photo
Sun 06/15/08 05:28 PM
I think that is a great show, but both entertainment and journalism. I have, however wondered about the entrapment issue as well, like on COPS when they set up a bait car or a bike for someone to steal....what constitutes entrapment?

ccindyct's photo
Sun 06/15/08 12:59 PM
I'd pass...too much competition.

ccindyct's photo
Thu 06/12/08 02:47 PM

If you accept a person as a Friend on your profile site? Does it give them any special privilages or abilities to read your mail..see your pictures? eTC?

I tried to find this information at JSHI...but I hope there is a expect here who may help me! Thank You.. Brent

They should be able to see your pics, but not read your mail.

Everyone can see your pics right?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25