Community > Posts By > jayf81974

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:26 PM

Interesting how a bunch of people from all over the world can get to know one another so well, huh? flowerforyou

it is, what would we do with out the internet?

live pitiful anti-social liveslaugh

My name is Bookworm, and I'm an InternetAHolic.

well done bookworm now who else wants to make there statement come on dont be shy now the first step is realising you have a problem lol

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:23 PM
and its not pitiful at all its much easier than going down the pub and you dont show yourself up either

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:21 PM

Interesting how a bunch of people from all over the world can get to know one another so well, huh? flowerforyou

it is, what would we do with out the internet?

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:19 PM
thank you very much rozey i think nicki not talking to me though

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:17 PM

You guys are awesome -- thanks for the luv:heart: :heart:
Already submitted an application to the City of Yonkers
Tomorrow Unemployment

Nick how is Max :heart:

Max is spoiled rotten

He hates it when I make him run the barrels now

For those who are clueless Max is my Mare

Glad to hear that Nick; he's beautiful:heart:

Well, this angel needs to hit the sheets; I've had a very sh*ty and disappointing day. Talk to you all tomorrow. Sweet dreams and thanks again to all of you.:heart:

Goodnight hon, sweet dreams:heart:

nigth twitch good luck in job hunting love

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:14 PM

Well if you wanna Biotch Jay hasn't said "Squat to me"

All about Rozey laugh laugh laugh

sorry nicki, how are you did it hurt when eileena tripped over you

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:11 PM
speed bump joke was wicked the best i'd ever heard lol

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:10 PM
more trouble than you have already been in now thats got to be hard to do :wink: laugh happy

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:07 PM

But when she's bad, she's better.

i bet she is :wink:

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:06 PM

Who me? NNOOOOOlaugh

yeah yeah laugh laugh laugh

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:04 PM
are you being naughty then rozey

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:02 PM

So Jay, what's life like over in the UK? Always wanted to travel there, haven't made it yetgrumble

well at the mo its coming up to the end of winter so its cold and wet but its ok i guess but we pay far too much tax over here lol

LoL, same over heregrumble cold and wet and too much damn tax!grumble laugh So maybe I'll forgo that trip after all! laugh

well i am sure we could work something out for a lobely lady such as your self:wink:

Really? Like some sun and less taxes?laugh

yeah its lovely in the summer i go out and worship the sun go down to the beach for a swim and the tax is not that bad all depends i have not had to pay tax for the past four months lol

shhh... don't tellfrown I haven't paid in two yearsohwell laugh

yeah but over here they take it before you get your money and i still have not paid any its great lol

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:01 PM

Book thanks for the mail:heart:
Rozey thanks for your faith in me. :heart:
Wendy thanks
for the encouragement:heart:

My friends here in Yonkers have been so cool today. It's humbling to realize how much people really love someone and to recognize who your true friends are. They keep telling me my rent will be paid, food will be on my table and I'll be OK. I think in my heart this is a blessing and one I'll realize soon if I keep fear away from my potential. I've been through tougher times than this. I love you all.:heart:

Jay very nice to meet you -- welcome to the Family:heart:

thank you twitch i feel very welcomed by every one

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:00 PM

So Jay, what's life like over in the UK? Always wanted to travel there, haven't made it yetgrumble

well at the mo its coming up to the end of winter so its cold and wet but its ok i guess but we pay far too much tax over here lol

LoL, same over heregrumble cold and wet and too much damn tax!grumble laugh So maybe I'll forgo that trip after all! laugh

well i am sure we could work something out for a lobely lady such as your self:wink:

Really? Like some sun and less taxes?laugh

yeah its lovely in the summer i go out and worship the sun go down to the beach for a swim and the tax is not that bad all depends i have not had to pay tax for the past four months lol

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:57 PM

my bloody typing is terrible

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:56 PM

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:53 PM

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:51 PM
hi eileena its nice to meet you and every one in here

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:47 PM

whoa what did I miss?huh

They are trying to wake me up by shoveling ice cubes down my pants.

that would surely wake any one up

You'd think so wouldn't you jay.

does not bare thinking about

jayf81974's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:46 PM
yeah costs a fortune when you have them done and years down the line still paying for it , hi eileena , hi twitchy