Community > Posts By > Blackwell

Blackwell's photo
Sun 03/02/08 10:31 AM
Ah man I know the feeling, seems to sum up my life to date to a T.

Blackwell's photo
Sun 02/17/08 11:00 AM
Eh, never been a drinker my self, allways struck me as a waste of cash. Give me a good cupa coffie any time.

Blackwell's photo
Sun 02/10/08 04:24 PM
hmm so far i've not had a lick of luck with this sight *sigh* ah well, thats life.

Blackwell's photo
Sun 02/10/08 04:00 PM
May as well give er a shot, who knows! Have at me then

Blackwell's photo
Fri 01/25/08 10:35 AM
Ah well, no luck for me. Cest la via as they say, wha'd are ya gonna do eh? ohwell

Blackwell's photo
Thu 01/24/08 02:17 PM
Hmm, ok worth a shot, who knows may meet some one cute. Have at it then!

Blackwell's photo
Wed 01/23/08 05:54 AM
Ahhhh! super mario rpg, a classic one of the best if i do say so my self. I'm also a fan of the old ff's, lufia (points to any one that knows of that game) and a certan mmorpg called Runescape. Nothing like a good rpg before bed I say! :tongue:

Blackwell's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:48 AM
Edited by Blackwell on Mon 01/21/08 09:57 AM
Dunno if I'm the sort to shell out dateing advice but I sugest you be on your guard and ask your friends and their friends to try and keep an eye on him. No point in putting your self through any pain, if he's sleeping around dump him. Odds have it if he can't be trusted he's not worth having around. I've only known you for a bit but you strike me as a cool person, why put your self through that when odds have it you could find some one you can trust 110%?

I sugest you don't stress your self over this too much, life is way too short to devote even a second thought to such matters. If he is, dump him, if he isn't then great. Just don't let it get to you.

Best of luck~

Ah also feel free to drop me an e-mail any time, no sence in feeling you have to go through this mess alone!

Dan-

-edit-

Just saw your post above me, my apoligys. Is there any way you can make amends with your folks? I'm thinking it's waaaay better to be with family then some dirt bag. Stay with a friend, a relitive, what have you but try to avoide this guy. That aside, no wories miss, it'll be ok these things pass. We've all been through the ringer one time or another and made it through the other side. It'll be ok, take it one day at a time as they say.

Blackwell's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:38 AM
Still no luck in finding any one near me, seems those that are don't use the sight any more. Ah well, such is the way of things.

Blackwell's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:15 AM
Actualy I'm -in- college at the moment. Ah good ol' Lyndon State~

It's my third smester, going good so far, lets just hope it keeps up that way.

Blackwell's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:56 PM
I’d say my two cats, my house burned down last May taking them with it. I miss em terribly. Ah lord, life can be crule as they say.

Blackwell's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:49 PM
Edited by Blackwell on Fri 01/18/08 04:51 PM
You shouldn’t have any problems miss, you’re quite pretty, just give it time. I say just go for the quiet brainy guy, if you’re looking for kindness, maturity, and devotion that’s your sort.

That ooor move up here to Vermont *wink* Lolz

Best of luck miss and no worries, you’ll find someone great in no time~
-Dan

Er and also try not to pay these knuckle heads too much mind, tis the internet after all *shakes head* ohwell

Blackwell's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:33 PM
I’d say the fact that there aren’t any around here! Gaaaaah! (hits head against keyboard)

Other than that, nada~ :tongue:

Blackwell's photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:06 PM
Ah lord it's been far far too long, count me in. laugh

Blackwell's photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:54 PM
Been a tad hard to track down any one near me I figure why not give this a shot?

Blackwell's photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:45 PM
Edited by Blackwell on Wed 01/16/08 12:46 PM
"Only the truly mad think their sane"

Blackwell's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:11 AM
Na not at all, in today’s day and age you never can be to careful with stuff like this. Best air on the side of caution. Besides if this person is truly worth meeting they’ll understand and odds have it be on the same page.

Blackwell's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:54 PM
Well now, I wouldn’t mind being set up with some one. Here’s hoping! (crosses fingers)

Blackwell's photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:02 PM
Ahhhh white castle, now there’s a place I havn’t been to in ages. Shame there aren’t any up near where I live right now, I certainly wouldn’t mind a crave case.. or two

Blackwell's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:41 PM
Despondent..

Previous 1