Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 03/28/22 09:40 PM
Chris rock better be happy that's all he got!! You don't mess with a man's family!! And Will Smith loves that woman more than anyone knows!!! That'll learn ya!!!

no photo
Mon 03/28/22 09:32 PM
I know exactly where your coming from! I'm divorced because I caught my wife of 21 years cheating on me numerous times on the audio from security cams! Hell one can find I wasn't even out the driveway and she's inside the house just sucking away!!! Even found out she took the 1.03 carat diamond out of the setting and put in a .83 piece of crap diamond!!! So it's not just men who are scum !!! There are a lot of women that are in that same category!!! But I'm sorry that happened to you! Don't know why it's so hard to find a good person to be with nowadays!!

no photo
Fri 03/25/22 11:47 PM
Does anyone know how to kick a hacker out of your os !! Scanned mine with app from android it says my operating system is virtual!!! Have buttload of permissions added to apps in o.s. One app has over 200 added one of the permissions is to control my cars powertrain!!!tried going to ic3 that did nothing! Called the f.b.i.was told to go to best buy and get new stuff!!!!! I'm sorry I'm not getting more stuff for them to destroy!!

no photo
Fri 03/25/22 11:47 PM
Does anyone know how to kick a hacker out of your os !! Scanned mine with app from android it says my operating system is virtual!!! Have buttload of permissions added to apps in o.s. One app has over 200 added one of the permissions is to control my cars powertrain!!!tried going to ic3 that did nothing! Called the f.b.i.was told to go to best buy and get new stuff!!!!! I'm sorry I'm not getting more stuff for them to destroy!!

no photo
Fri 03/25/22 11:32 PM
The site is 6movies.net there is no sign up no credit card needed! It's got 4k hd movies and the new Batman movie was on there day after release in theater!! Been on it for over a month and I still haven't reached the end of the movie list!! HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY IT!!!!

no photo
Fri 03/25/22 11:32 PM
The site is 6movies.net there is no sign up no credit card needed! It's got 4k hd movies and the new Batman movie was on there day after release in theater!! Been on it for over a month and I still haven't reached the end of the movie list!! HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY IT!!!!

no photo
Thu 03/24/22 08:11 PM
At what point of the relationship is it ok to tell your partner how kinky you like to be in the bedroom??? The beginning when you start dating or when your getting it on and your like let's try this!! I'm just really curious what the answers are going to be!!

no photo
Thu 03/24/22 08:00 PM
Do you think dogs like to lick on us cause they know that bones are inside of us!!!

Since most people are buried in suits and nice dresses does that mean the zombie apocalypse will be a formal event!!

Medusa had snakes for her hair!! So what did she have downstairs???

no photo
Thu 03/24/22 07:59 PM
Do you think dogs like to lick on us cause they know that bones are inside of us!!!

Since most people are buried in suits and nice dresses does that mean the zombie apocalypse will be a formal event!!

Medusa had snakes for her hair!! So what did she have downstairs???

no photo
Thu 03/24/22 07:20 PM
I don't know if it's ok to promote a free movie site?? So if you ask me I'll tell you what it is!!

no photo
Thu 03/24/22 07:16 PM
DON'T GET COCKY KID!!! HAN SAID TO LUKE!!!

no photo
Sun 03/20/22 07:14 AM
I've heard that some religions don't let animals into heaven!! I'm sorry if I get to the gates of heaven and every dog I've ever had is not there waiting for me or I'm told they can't come in then I'm not going in cause that sounds like hell to me!! I'll stay outside the gates playing with my furbabies that sounds like heaven to me!!!

no photo
Sun 03/20/22 07:05 AM
I've been told that when I talk to myself that it's a sign in going crazy!!! I say I'm just talking to the smartest person I know!!!

no photo
Sat 03/19/22 08:19 PM
Don't know if this will be off topic!! But years ago my ex neighbor had cut off his hand with a circular saw in protest of law enforcement hunting his brother down "He was the guy who set off bombs at abortion clinics years ago" my other neighbor was a fireman so he went and got his hand took it to hospital to be reattached but guy refused to have it put back on!! And since then two people have died in the house! One died right after she got done cutting her grass!! She wasn't found for days!!! The other one died while taking a shower!!! And once again wasn't found for days!!! Coincident maybe I don't know but I'm not going in there!!!

no photo
Sat 03/19/22 08:03 PM
Id rather stay home with my two dogs than go out to bars or wherever people go nowadays to try and find a girl to date!! Seems like all people want to do is try to get whatever they can out of you then just ghost you!!! Make you feel like your Casper !!! At least I know my dogs won't screw me over!!! Ummm I hope they do get a lot of treats now that I think about it!!!! HMMMM!!!!

no photo
Sat 03/19/22 07:50 PM
Don't know if I'd call it a catch phrase but I always liked "your a funny man sully that's why I'm going to kill you last!! From Command with Arnold Schwarzenegger!! Thank God auto correct works spelled last name all types of wrong!!!LOL

no photo
Sat 03/19/22 07:38 PM
There is nothing wrong with you liking girls!!!! If someone has a problem with it then they have the problem!! Some people still have closed minds they need to learn to open it up to today's society!!! Things change sometimes in an instant some over time!!! But just remember do what makes you happy to hell with everyone else!! If your not happy then what's the point of being alive!!!

no photo
Sat 03/19/22 07:27 PM
DOING A GOOD DEED IS A LOT LIKE PISSING YOUR PANTS!!! EVERYONE MIGHT SEE IT BUT ONLY YOU GET TO FEEL THE WARMTH!!!