Community > Posts By > swt_angel

swt_angel's photo
Sun 07/08/12 12:07 AM
I hate people who are fake, wannabe's, people who treat others like dirt just because they have had the chance at a better life, people have have no sympathy who cannot empathize... People who would go out their way to intentionally cause someone hurt or harm....

I dont like people who are dull, who can be so uninteresting that you wanna jump of a cliff, and especially those who cant take a hint, that you are not interested in them

swt_angel's photo
Fri 07/06/12 01:02 AM
well thanx for da reply... And i will do jst that.... Take care n cheers... Thnx again :)

swt_angel's photo
Fri 07/06/12 12:54 AM

if he/she is comfortable n still there is love in the corner of heart..somewhere..

And you nor ur ex... is single and not seeing anyone else... Perhaps

swt_angel's photo
Thu 07/05/12 08:34 PM
im probably a bit too young to share my thoughts on this, but i am having seen i guess many relationships blossom and fail...

I reckon u take everything with a pinch of salt... Be very straightforward u are not lookin to play games if he is really serious... n professes undying love then why not marry u or get engaged (if tats wat u are lookin for eventually too) ...

If he falters or does not even consider the option then u would have ur answer... Just walk away and if u are strongly feeling its a game... Dont play it!!

U would be the person who ultimately burns ur feathers... Take care and all the best.

swt_angel's photo
Wed 07/04/12 02:39 AM
Heeey...

Im couple of days new to Mingle... was interested to meet new ppl make frnds

But I'm kinda up to my ears with people who cant speak properly, either they cant type or spell or its those lame pick up lines... even after i took down my photo i still get weird requests...

Even creepy old guys requesting to be their girl friend! what's with that... is it just me ?!!

swt_angel's photo
Thu 06/28/12 02:11 AM
Hi there,

i think you are pretty... but then it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks unless you start believing that you are pretty and a lovely person to be with...

So chin up and all the best...happy

swt_angel's photo
Thu 06/28/12 02:04 AM
I think its lovely... everyone needs someone...
There would be someone who feel the same way as you do... No offence not a lot of older people are net savvy, so you have to keep looking at other sites too... like you they might be stugglin to find someone.

And do change your picture to chirpier one, one that brings out your charming side, one that has u smiling... you current picture looks like you are not happy and might scare away the ladies..

take care of yourself... Best of wishes and may cupid find u someone special :D