Community > Posts By > mountaindew2008

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:35 PM
Edited by mountaindew2008 on Mon 04/14/08 02:35 PM

Hailing from Saskatchewan where you can watch your dog run away for days.

He he, I always say if you looked long enough out on the Sakastachewan praries you would be able to see your ass eventually ;)

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:31 PM
Used to live there, but had enough of too many cold winters, long cold months. I do miss Big Sky Country at times though. Especially when it hits -35 and you walk outside to nothing but God, yo, and cracking snow. Somehow, I doubt I will ever go back in the winter.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 12:28 PM

lol. I feel silly for saying that most American women are unintelligent. I apologize.
But some of them are awfully mean.
And I've yet to meet a mean canadian woman.
so.
;D

Actually, piss any woman off enough and you will see a mean streak come out in them. We just happen to have nice manners while we are doing it.
Thank you
and have a good day

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 12:23 PM
What happened to Long Johns. Nobody can stand a cold winter in northern Canada without them. I have 3 pairs myself, pink, white and black. Oh, and Block Heaters for the car.

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 07:54 AM
Good morning everyone. It snowed lastnight woo hoo. I just hope my car can make it up those hills today otherwise I am snowbound :(
flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:10 AM

My next choice would be to go back to England circa 460AD, the dark ages, meet king Arthur and his kooky gang....

I'll join you. We will start our own round table for the queen ;)

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:02 AM
I would go back to the 1300's when Elizabeth 1st was the queen and become a female spy for her.

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 11:45 PM
A man wearing my panties.grumble

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:04 AM
Fresh cut Dill or chocolate. Ah damn, now I am missing the smells.ohwell

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:00 AM
Slug: Always up to some sort of a mischief! The mischievous gleam in your eyes is what makes you so cute and attractive to everyone. You are an extremely fun-to-be-with kind of person. No wonder people seek for your company and look forward to include you for all get-together's. However, you are sensitive which is a drawback. People need to select their words while talking to you. If someone tries to fiddle around and play with words while dealing with you, it is enough to invite your wrath. God bless the person then!

That is dead on.

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:10 PM
Egads, Gypsy you gave me a frightlaugh

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:07 PM
Darn, and I was hoping this was about your favorite truck ohwell
I have always wanted to have a 2007 black Dodge Ram Truck, Hemi included. But if I can't have that, a good looking guy driving one can be just as fun:tongue:

flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 06:34 PM
Emerald lake
silken blanket of smoothness
catching the sun

But if I had one more choice it would be

Candy apple red
laced with chrome
lickety split

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:23 AM
Ah, the 16 year old blues, gotta love them for it. Demanding though they are. I was picking my teen from the ferry the other day when we came across a sign, it read Road Const. I looked at my daughter and said, "damn I hope the road is constant. I'd hate to drive off a cliff." She's still shaking her head over that one laugh

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:07 AM
Edited by mountaindew2008 on Wed 01/23/08 09:07 AM
Hmmm, I would have to say trust is the main one. You should be able to trust your partner in everything you do, be it for safety in his/her arms or if you got stranded somewhere they would walk a thousand miles in a sandstorm to reach you.

Respect, don't bring up sh*t from the past and learn to tolerate your partner's family. Afterall, they were a big part of raising the person you love. Unless of course they were all freaks ;)

Independance, get a life outside the relationship, and don't enter your partner's private area unless you are invited to do so.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:41 PM
I think all women should have king size beds to get lost in

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:39 PM
I like wonderbread. Where are you going?smooched

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:36 PM
Pizza, yummy...
I frustrated the heck out of a pizza order guy one time. I was coming home from work and ran in to order a pizza. They had a two for one sale, but I wasn't interested in two pizza's. I just wanted to take one home with me. The man insisted I have to have two pizzas, and I kept saying no. I finally gave in and left smiling and he was left behind confused :tongue:

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:41 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 07:51 AM
Edited by mountaindew2008 on Mon 01/21/08 07:53 AM

no you cannot have my doll!.....

laugh

Previous 1