Community > Posts By > tecky

no photo
Sun 07/01/12 07:31 AM

nobody would even notice I´m gone, so .... no,... they wouldn´t even bother to look through my stuff

awwwwflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 07/01/12 07:13 AM
Firstly on babies behind bars,personaly i don't agree with this for several reasons.First off all a child has the right to be born into freedom.Think about this for a minute,if a child is born with medical issues or extremely premature,the child is taken from the parents to help with it's growing needs,of course the doctors and nurses do not wan't the parent to pass on any virouses to complicate it's survival.
so therefore the child is being removed for it's own benifit and safety,therefore why is it an issue to remove a child from it's parent in prison,surely this rule applies as it is for it's own benifit and safety,not forgetting it's right to freedom.
The parent, if the situation with their personal situation ,has still the visits to the child,may be to hold for a few hours.
But surely in the childs case if fostering or an other family member is posible then this should be the direction taken.Of course here in the uk,there is great lack of possible foster parents and of course the complex issue of same sex,different religion and ethnic differences.
So ultimately this comes down to finance and government spending.

no photo
Sun 07/01/12 05:34 AM
how do i delete a thread or change the wording on it. also how can i add a new thread ?cheers.loving mingle2.

no photo
Sun 07/01/12 05:23 AM
This is not a love song Public Image LTD,,a bit off the thread but contain the word love. Is that ok??

no photo
Sun 07/01/12 05:19 AM
Wow,i'm amazed by all the great bands everyone has seen.As it seems that most people on here are from the states i thought mybe this would be slightly different for you.
My first was UFO at leeds Queens hall,an old bus depot if my memory serves me right,now a car park.A week later was Motorhead bomber tour,unfortunatly the venue was too small to be able to run the the bomber but still looked cool.This was at Leeds university refectory,the same venue that the legendry 'The Who live in Leeds was recorded.Both were in late 1979 i was 12 at the time but was already loving music and ended up running my own lightshow of wich i still do.

no photo
Sat 06/30/12 03:02 AM
not for me

no photo
Sat 06/30/12 02:51 AM
jump in the swimming pool full of jelly(jello i think in usa)and

no photo
Fri 06/29/12 03:41 PM
Edited by tecky on Fri 06/29/12 03:42 PM

a hare drier, after which the rabbits lined up and hopped backwards.
It was a receding hare line, with

rofl rofl rofl
whith a severe comb over,they

no photo
Fri 06/29/12 03:37 PM
hot hot hot

no photo
Fri 06/29/12 03:34 PM
so she decided to blow dry said nuts with

no photo
Fri 06/29/12 12:07 PM

Because I haven't found the one who will let me tie him up and watch Brady Bunch with mesad

I will Blue! (scratches her head) hmmmm... maybe this is why I'm still single. laugh

if it's tieing him up that's preventing you finding someone,it's ok ! you just found him.pitchfork

no photo
Fri 06/29/12 09:37 AM
HI MUSIC,think what you have done on here,you have opened your heart to people about the problems your having with self confidence,this is as any doctor will tell you,the first step to overcoming your problems.
everyone is telling you that your'e very pretty and as most people on here your'e carrying a few extra pounds.WE ALL ARE,except the lucky ones but just ignore them:wink:
you have made your first steps so congratulations on that huge achievment,listen to advice especially from pacificstar,she knows what she's talking about.
plan something each day after looking in the mirror and stating 'i am a winner' repeatedly.
go out for a walk,small steps remember,go to the shop buy something healthy,a piece of fruit,low call drink best of all natural flavoured water(lots of water is the most important thing you can have 2 ltrs a day minimum).it improves your skin 10 fold.
or spend a whole day trying new make up,get friends round to help,make a party off it.healthy food/drinks only.
Last off all share your concerns with family and friends.
GOOD LUCK MUSICflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/29/12 08:45 AM
beautiful

no photo
Fri 06/29/12 04:28 AM
extreme

no photo
Fri 06/29/12 04:21 AM
magic carpet

no photo
Thu 06/28/12 05:08 PM