Community > Posts By > tecky

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 11:27 AM

on first appearance a 10 but as i don't know you a 7

You are right...you dont know me..although you added me as a favorite..and sent me mail.Have a great day.

Christina..a 10...and my friendflowerforyou:banana: flowerforyou:banana: flowerforyou

sorry for that,was a bit premature,hopeing you get to know me. i will hold back on my scores until i know people to justify them,christina 7.

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 11:17 AM
on first appearance a 10 but as i don't know you a 7

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 09:32 AM

Hello and welcome to our nuthouse.
If you need your meds filled report to the pharmacy.
To get you started report to housekeeping to pick up your linen for your bed.
Housekeeping will also assist you to your dormitory and show you to your room & assign you to your bed.
Breakfast is at 6:00 Am.
Lunch is at 12:00 Pm.
Dinner is at 4:00 Pm.
Any other questions take to your shrink.
Thank you, The staff.

Boonedog

laugh laugh laugh

I was wondering where to get a hold of the schedule!! ;)
wish i had the schedule earlier,iv'e missed breakfast.lunch and dinner (gmt times would help?)looks like takeaway.

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 08:22 AM

probably because i want everything my own way!and of course, when you get used to your kingsize bed alone,there is no room for anyone else.or was it that i needed to???

I wont share my bed either tongue2

that's great,we can have seperate bedslaugh

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 08:22 AM

Because i havent met a guy thats weird enough for me yet tongue2
you have'nt met me yet!!:banana:

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 08:10 AM
you said it all for me Jared,i think people need to realise that good men/women are out there but you need to stop having preconceptions about what your looking for. variety is the spice of life.get to know people before you judge.

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 08:02 AM
ouch!! that hurt but in a nice way:wink:

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 07:48 AM
cheeky:wink:

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 07:38 AM

I guess the longest word is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dont ask me for the meaning

i forgot that 1,hahaha nice.

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 07:17 AM
sunrise

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 07:05 AM
ergonomic

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 06:53 AM
a scotch bonnet indeed.

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 06:43 AM

Sorry I've been on 7 dating sites in the last two weeks. I need to find a girl before my career takes off, I become a movie producer by next year.

I approached only Christian girls who attend church and who say all over their profile they want a genuine relationship not based on sex.

I'm an old school Christian guy who actually is abstinent by choice.

So I contacted the few I could find that appeared to genuinely want a guy like me. Out of the 7,000 or so profiles I filtered and scanned over. I found only 100 or so girls that actually described me in their profiles.

One girls description was so accurate she even said she wanted a guy over feet tall with short brown hair caring blue eyes, not muscular pretty boy but not obese either. Loves dogs and my Pomeranian (I own a Pomeranian myself). She wanted a virgin according to her profile, she said she wanted a guy who was intelligent, a writer possibly (I'm a journalist well was till this month). She wanted a guy who will cuddle her she wanted a guy not from her city who would drive out of his way to see her. A guy who likes to cook and values women as equal partners in the relationship. A guy who is at least 23 (I'm 23).

Anyways her entire description down to her likes in movies and books. Her attendance at church every week, her volunteer work.

I was absolutely everything word for word what she claimed she was looking for. So weird that I showed my friends and they thought I made her account myself to show a girl who actually wanted me.

So I decided to send the girl a rose, I only had two and I wrote on the letter how I was so stunned to see how much her profile described me. I asked her if she could view mine and confirm that she was actually looking for a guy like me.

She opened the letter with the rose, viewed my profile and blocked me.

Blocked me, I don't know why. I only sent one message, was it the rose? I thought that was a good gesture. She wanted a guy like me, she described me word for word.

But she blocked me!!!

Out of the hundred girls who claim they want the abstinent church going Bible reading respectful gentleman.

Not one girl returned a single message. Not one!

But guess who did?

I have on the 7 sites combined gotten roughly 20 girls looking for a gentleman to wine and dine them and then give them an amazing.orgasm.

They want the guy who is amazing with foreplay and will treat them the way they deserve. Apparently they will totally make it worth my while.

So now the problem comes. Why are the girls who want a abstinent good gentleman completely ignoring me? Even on sites with the match making system a girl was 99% match and after viewing her profile it was nearly as much of a match as the girl I sent the rose too.

Did that girl reply to me? Hell no! Who did? A chick with a 22% match!

So I have to ask you, what the **** is wrong with these women?
They all ***** and moan about their horrible ex boyfriends they want a real man. But guess what they don't I fit their description entirely. Even with the match makers I fit their description no lower then a 90% match.

But it isn't the girls who say they want a good guy that are contacting me, its the girls wanting to be ravished and to be romances into bed.

Girls are ****ed in the head is what I'm learning. Its been that way my whole life.

Every girl I know claims they want me. Every time they get dumped by their last scum bag boy friend they always show up to cry on my shoulder. My past female friends have called me on the phone and talked for 10+ hours at a time. They come to me every time they need advice they come every time they need a real man.

But guess what, I asked out each of them. Their response I was too perfect they wanted someone with flaws. Then they get dumped again and their back crying on my shoulder asking where this perfect man is, I'm sitting right here are you fricking blind?

Finally they get knocked up and I give up. Guess what a girl I asked out about 8 times now. She's knocked up has a kid and suddenly after like 7 years she wants to go out with me.

Like hell I'm going out with her now! I mean seriously you have me sitting their for seven fricking years and now after you were left with a kid, now you suddenly want the good guy!

F U is all I can say!

I recently ditched all of my female friends. Because all of them were exactly like this.

If I'm the perfect guy, and you want the perfect guy! Why the heck haven't you accepted a dang date yet!

I'm seriously getting sick and freaking tired of this crap, which is why I finally came online. I hoped maybe out of thousands of women I could find a girl who actually means what she says!

But alas none do! They all want another scum bag and the whole thing is just going to repeated itself until the girl is sick with aids or knocked up. Or as one of the girls I knew in foster care killed herself, why did she kill herself? Because according to her note every guy just wanted to **** her. Well I personally know a guy who loved her and she treated him like ****, he is an amazing guy and he cared and he's a church going virgin. When she died it destroyed him!

Well why did she die? Not because all guys wanted to bang and dump her.
she died because she was so freaking blind, so into her mans man scum bag guys. That she failed to see the guy right infringement of her freaking face.

So please I have no sympathy at all for the girls getting screwed and dumped. Their are thousands of great guys that they are ignoring on a daily basis. If you want a good guy go to a church go to a aid organization go to a volunteer job.

Their are good guys all over, all you have to do is open your eyes!

i'm sure your a decent fello but i do think you are rather angry,mybe this is frustration due to rejection but if anger is noticed in your presence then unfortuneatly people will be put off,i mean if you are this perfect man,you do start to use expetives in your post this probably comes out in your daily life and therefore people see you as just another angry man who feels the world is against him.

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 06:27 AM

do you have to be on here for a while to get replies if i post in forums???

This was a very stupid statement from myself,i hope people forgive my quick and wrongfull perception to this site,i think i was exspecting to be an instant hit,my own ego and insecurity got the better of me. I'm not an egotistical self loveing idiot and i aim to prove that as time moves on,sorry for being a t**t.

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 06:18 AM
i think it's easy for people to not understand how this site works untill the good people here give you honest and helpfull advice,i'm taking note of such advice and feel my own posts were actions taken before understanding. from the very few dating sites i have looked at before,people have been crude and simplistic about what they are,therefore get responses that they my never of expected. so mybe us newbies need to just sit back relax and update our profiles as we move along.intime we should find that we become more respected and the lovely people on here will become friends,until then i suppose we need to exspect some confrontations and rejections.hey,i think i'm getting the hang of this,good luck to all newbies:smile:

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 05:56 AM
Disestablishmentarianism.i believe the longest word in the oxford dictionary,

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 05:51 AM
if all the cockroaches are in your house,try moving outdoors,heypresto no more cockroaches??

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 05:28 AM

Hi, Welcome to Mingle. I have not seen you in that many forums so you might want to keep at it. Doesn't have to be an essay but the more you post the more responses.

Think your lead shot is killing you. You are going to be invisible if you hide behind shades and can't even bother to turn around to get your picture taken. Belive me your armpit is not your best feature and this is your first impression no matter how nice a guy you turn out to be.

I read your profile and there is not a lot to respond to there. Tweek the structure and give it more details for the best possible impression. And add more photo's if you want most people to think it is a "lifted" picture and you are a scammer. Sorry it is common newbie mistakes. Good Luck.

dam,the old armpit in the photo mistake,i will go shave it immediatly and upload some more photos,i have updated my details and hope this helps,thanks to all for your help and hope i can become a fine upstanding asset to mingle.

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 03:52 AM
onomatopoeia laugh

no photo
Mon 06/25/12 03:43 AM
thanks foxie,it's was just good light that day.thanks pacific,many more typos to come.:tongue: