Community > Posts By > BlondGuy561

BlondGuy561's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:51 PM
also look for things she does that you can fit in. perhaps, you can meet her sometime wednesday for dinner, maybe just 30 minutes would work. if you're willing to work with her schedule, see what her homework study times are, maybe you can help, and not just be a distraction, if you're willing.

make sure you're on the same page, that spending more time, doesn't have to be just time for you, ie she can be completing other tasks.

i think you were headed that way from your post, just make sure it's clear.

good luck

BlondGuy561's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:40 PM
wow, that is a rough go.

Go look for, or have someone else find hot/cold packs. Should be able to find some that are plastic wrapped, filled with gel that you can freeze. That should take away the melting ice problem.

other than that, discuss with your doctor, different people react to medication slightly differently, depending on size etc, maybe you need to take higher dosage, or have a stronger medication.

take it easy

BlondGuy561's photo
Thu 02/07/08 11:36 AM
hi, fellow idahoans

BlondGuy561's photo
Wed 01/30/08 10:54 AM
my wildest one at this point is too sad to say.

BlondGuy561's photo
Wed 01/30/08 10:40 AM
When you have sent messages, they have been read, and you see the person online but get no kind of response.

I get the drift, but it feels worse to me to get no response.

Your thoughts?

BlondGuy561's photo
Tue 01/29/08 02:44 PM
What/where people have posted?

sorry if it's easy

BlondGuy561's photo
Tue 01/29/08 02:27 PM
i agree. making positive connections of any type is not a waste.

BlondGuy561's photo
Tue 01/29/08 09:23 AM
Speaking for myself, the all caps thing is annoying, and overblown.

That with some of the misspelling (similar), and use of 'u' and 'r', just gives me a negative impression.

Of course this is just my opinion, and it might be perfectly fine to others.

BlondGuy561's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:12 AM
i don't think the other girl things would apply too much in this place. We're both 24ish, and most employees in our area are HS students.

Well it's lifeguarding, she's a head lifeguard, while i'm just a lifeguard, but mainly that means on shift, she is the go to person for patrons and running the pool.

Behavior issues, demerits and what not among guards gets reported higher up.

BlondGuy561's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:02 AM
Ok scenario.

I have two jobs, one i just do less than 5, for the other benefits i get (free membership)

So there is a women that works there, she's in a senior position to me, but has no ability to directly hire, fire, or change my work schedule.

What are pros and cons for asking if she would like to get coffee sometime?

thanks

BlondGuy561's photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:14 PM
So i am game. GL to the matchmakers drinker

BlondGuy561's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:05 AM
well, the sentiments may be true overall. Men may typically desire sex rather than a relationship. As i have found consistently, that I get neither, i'd be happy with either :)

I'd say the confident men, think they're all that, and what women wouldn't want to have sex with them. Beauty of any sort can be intimidating to us guys, rejection is tough to face.

Random thought:

Sex and gender are NOT the same thing. Just think, you'd rather have sex then gender, right?

BlondGuy561's photo
Fri 01/25/08 11:44 PM
i'm pretty sure i've never been up to the plate ohwell

BlondGuy561's photo
Fri 01/25/08 11:34 PM
So this is going to reveal my ignorance, but i got to wondering earlier.

There's 4 bases in baseball, but I was thinking there's on;y three places that really apply with people.

just a thought...

BlondGuy561's photo
Fri 01/25/08 11:32 PM
Now, i now i'm not the best catch in the sea or whatever metaphor is most current.

What's a typical time frame on replies? The nifty little update shows when sent mail has been read etc. so i know it's been looked at.

I'm just don't want to cross the line into bugging or harassing ladies, just because they're too nice or whatever to say i'm not interested or go to hell, etc.

BlondGuy561's photo
Fri 01/25/08 11:14 PM
hey there.

good luck

BlondGuy561's photo
Fri 01/25/08 11:12 PM
so i'm new to the site, and internet dating. Anyway, say hello, be positive.

tell me there's a lady out there for me :)

BlondGuy561's photo
Fri 01/25/08 10:37 PM
loaded it up with more stuff i've done.

Does it sound too much like bragging/resume now?

I really don't have that many pictures, the more recent good ones are me with Larry Craig, least i'd look good next to him. :)

So yes, the pictures i am 21 or 22.

BlondGuy561's photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:48 PM
Like it says.

http://www.justsayhi.com/BlondGuy561

be honest, but not too honest :)