Community > Posts By > jackcarver

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:51 AM

COFFEE that is??drinker :wink:
loldrinker

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:44 AM
Love, I am an Angel. I am strictly non-sexual till i meet my female Angel.

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:40 AM
Edited by jackcarver on Tue 01/15/08 06:42 AM

well, trying to figure out what I'm rating? There's no info but a one liner? huh
I will add more over time. I am shy at the present time!!

You can't be to shy, if you're puttin' this tread out here :wink:
lol, drinker

EDIT Cool, my thread started and finished in the same way.

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:38 AM

You know I still say that it mattered to me at the time, but the more I look at it the more I see that I have friends on here and for now if someone wants to put me down, all I have to do is talk to one of you. God will take care of the rest.
It was not you that was at fault, it was he. He was and is still an azz!!

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:29 AM
Edited by jackcarver on Tue 01/15/08 06:33 AM

ok....what about wireless internet....
Yes, exactly, what about gprs signal. Track that one.For example, Take this false statement " i broke into a store and acquired 100 of said items, They are now fully functioning".

Track this signal if you can.

EDIT How can you track me to my name and location. I travel everywhere and use different ones on a regular basis.

I dont do this, i am using it as an eg.

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:24 AM
When online, everyone is taking a chance and strongly relying on the other persons being genuine. Webcam is positive. Skype is negative. I have mailed loads of girls aroud the world as pen friends. Out of the 8 girls only 25% were female. The rest were male just fooling around/or a predator. I dont know which!!

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:58 AM
As the saying goes " if you have nothing good to say then dont say it". I think you can get this guy banned under the rules of the site. Something about positivity. Report him. Feck him!!

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:54 AM
Its all very stange!!

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:48 AM
To all above. Thank you for your kind words:smile:

Purewild- i will probaby say something stupid at some stage lol
its human nature i guess lol :smile:

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:21 AM

Jackcarver, I'm sorry, I shouldn't be such a smartazz. Yes, money is important to some women, but most are just looking for a good man who will treat them right. I wish you well. flowerforyou flowerforyou
No your not a smart azz, you are just being honest. Thats a very good value to have in a person.

Thanks for well wishing:smile: same back at ya:smile:

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:18 AM

yup, money's everything, along with what kind of car you drive, whether or not you'll give me your platinum AMEX, and whether you have a 6-pack.

NOT laugh laugh laugh
lol:smile: i got a six pack of beer at xmas lol:smile: it was really nice!! Six pack on body, no just extremely slim.

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:15 AM

what do you do for a living?
My profile explains this under profession. I am an activist, strictly in humanatarian values only especially toward little children. Old Angels protect the little angels:heart:

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:06 AM
............is this important when you are looking for your Angel. Read my profile to understand me, i am very slow at typing. Dammit.:smile:

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:43 AM
Its good. Plenty of photos and a good profile lay out. Dont study or work too hard become an activist like I lol

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:38 AM
Your profile is cool. Well done:smile:

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:34 AM
Ok i updated the profile a lttle, sorry no photo in colour. I am out on a mission using a colleague's laptop...so when i get back to my pc i will do it.

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:11 AM

Little frightened...JackCarver....
are you sure you dont have the hook on your hand that hangs on the door in that story? (you know..urban legends)
Beef up the info honey....
and at LEAST one more pic...in color...
Colour photo, Ok give me ten mins

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:10 AM

well, trying to figure out what I'm rating? There's no info but a one liner? huh
I will add more over time. I am shy at the present time!!

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:08 AM

very nice
Thank you!!

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:28 PM
Go rocksterrebel go. Wow you know how to put a point across!! :smile:

Previous 1