L14ra's photo
Thu 08/30/12 08:35 AM
Welcome..

L14ra's photo
Wed 08/29/12 11:12 PM
Bali island.

L14ra's photo
Wed 08/29/12 02:16 AM

I am looking forward to an upcoming trip to meet another wonderful friend I have made here!!!
If you let people be.....themselves....
you can get to know the real person.
I find the forums to be the Best place for....
That!!!!

i just join this site about two months and have some people i can call good friends here. and actually i just back from a trip, visiting a wonderful friend i made here..
so i agree with ghostrider,if we just be ourselves,we can get to know the real person. drinker

L14ra's photo
Wed 08/29/12 02:08 AM

Most people unfortuneately will not let you get to know them very well.

However; if you make an effort you can protect yourself by learning the basics.

Keep notes when talking to someone that interests you. Is their story consistent? Do the things they say make sense in the context of what you do know? Note the things in their emails and the time they are sent. If things don't jive cut your losses you have probably hooked a scammer. Can be local or long distance but online is a great place for con artists. Remember you are vunerable.

Do your homework. If someone lives somewhere; look it up. They tell you other things like what they do for a living find out something about it. If all they give you is some lame generic term you know they are hiding something. Normal people like to talk about themself and tell stories and usually repeat them. Their lives have routines. They are amazeingly dull sometime and if they are just too tradgic come on would they really be that successful? If it is too good to be true Guess what it isn't.

i agree flowerforyou

L14ra's photo
Wed 08/29/12 12:41 AM
Welcome.. drinker and yes,some of people here actually met smile2

L14ra's photo
Wed 08/29/12 12:36 AM
Welcome.. drinker

L14ra's photo
Wed 08/29/12 12:31 AM
Hello and Welcome drinker

L14ra's photo
Wed 08/29/12 12:25 AM

No, he wouldn't because she has already told him that if he tries to end the marriage; she would take him for everything he has. So, he is stuck with her.

it sounds a very bad situation.I feel bad for you friend too. did he ever consider just leave her and give her everything and start anew,rather than stress himself with this neverending situation.just a thought.. smile2

L14ra's photo
Tue 08/28/12 11:33 PM
Wow.. you two have this wonderful thing going on,and I'm sooo happy for you both :banana: have a safe trip to your new home.. flowerforyou

L14ra's photo
Sun 08/19/12 09:06 PM
Welcome and join the forum drinker

L14ra's photo
Sun 08/19/12 04:48 AM
I'm wishing you all the best. Hope all work well for you..

L14ra's photo
Sat 08/18/12 09:03 PM

I'm a practising Muslim and a high proportion of the ladies i've dated have been Christians. I've never had any problems with the difference in religious beliefs. In fact i'd find it hard to put up with a lady who has no religious convictions. I see religious guidance as something that helps in finely shaping human thought and i wouldn't be able to put up with someone who has no such base to serve as guidance. The simple thing is she respects my faith and i respect hers. I have nothing against those who don't care about religion, it is their personal choice but for me, religion is important and you don't necessarily have to belong to my faith.

in Indonesia here already celebrating Ramadhan for Muslims today,so happy Ramadhan day bigblack. Sorry i don't know what's an English term of Idul Fitri,we call it Lebaran or Ramadhan. flowerforyou

L14ra's photo
Sat 08/18/12 08:49 PM

I liked readong about the
twinflame it was interesting
i never heard of it befor.

I think it can be the same
sex because souls i dont think
they have genders.men understand men
more i think since there men and
women understand women more since
they know how other women
feel,but thats just my opinion .

I think its interesting how
people can have soul mates
and twinflames I belive in it.

Blessings ƸӁƷ Harmony

:thumbsup: i agree with what u said,and i think everything is possible.

L14ra's photo
Sat 08/18/12 08:38 PM
I dont mind,as long as they don't try to convert my beliefs to theirs.

L14ra's photo
Sat 08/18/12 08:14 PM
Welcome.. drinker

L14ra's photo
Sat 08/18/12 12:36 AM

It is beyond me why people have to say goodbye. After all, they started as friends...

I agree with you. friends will always be friends.

L14ra's photo
Fri 08/17/12 12:23 PM

Mutual match gave me this friend from alabama, we skyped and luckily we have a lot in common. We've been friends since february. Now,his mom is also involved in the friendship and they are coming for a visit soon.,so mutual match have some positive sides too...

Congrats to you :thumbsup:

L14ra's photo
Fri 08/17/12 12:01 PM
Welcome and Good Luck.. drinker

L14ra's photo
Fri 08/17/12 11:52 AM
Welcome.. drinker