Community > Posts By > L14ra

L14ra's photo
Fri 10/19/12 06:17 PM
I also found some scammers that pretend they are from some big countries in Europe. They pretend to want to make investment in your country and ask you for help. They will ask to let them use bank account in your name, and will send a fake check for that. This is some type of money laundering. These people usually don't take long time to reveal what they want from the victim.

L14ra's photo
Fri 10/19/12 01:59 AM
Welcome all, good luck drinker

L14ra's photo
Thu 10/18/12 06:00 AM

yahoo and other email services like that aren't very secure. People can hack very easy (I know because I was hacked)

Not to mention, if someone tries to scam you in yahoo...it's out of our jurisdiction

I would suggest that anyone that goes to yahoo or other means of IM keep a record of all your e-mails. If in fact they are a scammer that alone can get you out of deep trouble if you get caught up in one...

Always play it safe regardless where you go....

I agree that we should keep copies of our emails and IM just to be safe. I also find that we can add seal for yahoo account, that will be on the top right of the log in column to prevent us go into fake web. And before log in at any other email service, make sure it use https:// for secure page. Also the newest addition, we can add our phone number to protect the password.

L14ra's photo
Thu 10/18/12 05:42 AM
Lol, you will get used to the humor here cass, people here in the forum are great. Just take some more time in the forum and you will find out. Welcome and have fun here. waving

L14ra's photo
Thu 10/04/12 01:26 AM

I know how easy it is to think that love is only pain but it is sometimes exquisitely selfless and sweet and exists when people work to make it so.

I have friends that are still together after 58 years of what have not always been easy or blessed years but ones where they have continued to find comfort and hope in because of each other.

I encourage those dishearted by false promises to hang in there and keep open to the possibilities. My experience has been when you least expect it someone with true colors will float into your life and make you think that all the pain and suffering is small by comparison to the happiness you find.

:thumbsup: :heart: :thumbsup:

L14ra's photo
Mon 09/17/12 07:03 AM

blushing

Friendship is a gift...sometimes it lasts for a long time..sometimes, it was just magic! It happens. I cannot explain it any other way!

It is a gift and it lasts for a long time..

L14ra's photo
Sat 09/08/12 10:24 PM
It's so touching,I love it..

L14ra's photo
Wed 09/05/12 05:42 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss... :cry: Being suddenly left alone is devastating. I really hope you have someone you can talk with,and know that you are not all alone. My prayers are with you flowerforyou

L14ra's photo
Wed 09/05/12 05:14 AM
Just be patient and you might meet someone. Good Luck.. drinker

L14ra's photo
Wed 09/05/12 05:07 AM
Just be patient and you might meet someone. Good Luck.. drinker

L14ra's photo
Mon 09/03/12 03:11 AM
Very nice.. flowerforyou welcome to mingle2 and good luck.. drinker

L14ra's photo
Sun 09/02/12 07:02 PM

You are a very, very pretty Chinawoman. Don't run after him; there are a billion other Chinese guys who would be ecstatic to date you.

I never could understand why women who are exceedingly and exceptionally pretty have so much to complain about when it comes to relationships. All the guys want you; why do you pick someone who is not suitable? Pick someone who is.

This is not rocket science, lady. You are pretty; 99 percent of the men want you. If you were the opposite, only 1 percent of men would want you. So you have all these men to choose from, you are at the top of the game, and you still can't make a play that will land you a winner? You are not handicapped in the race, you are a favourite. Why complain then? It's not that you can't. It's not that you don't have the opportunity. Nature gave you the best opportunity it ever could have. Use it, do take advantage -- proper advanantage -- of your good situation, please!! Don't waste you life on losers who don't make you happy or are deceiving you.

Stay with a Chinese man, not with Aryans -- Aryans are a bunch of haughty stuck-up bstrds. To experience true respect, love, and adoration, from a man, pick an African, or an Asian -- south or east, no difference. Just stay away from the crazy white man.

Oh, I made a mistake - some of the south asians are white, inasmuch as they are Aryans or Caucasians. Such as Indians, pakistanis, the afgh, arabs and Jews. But you still have half the world to choose from, chinese, japanese, pilipino, malaysian, australoids, papua-new guineans, africans, which count at least fifty major langauage and distinct nationality groups.

So choose wisely. Don't fritter your love away on unswordsy white trash. If he was white. Was he?

Yeah, huck. I did not even think. I assumed he was white. Was he? Now I feel I've made a fool of myself. Please tell me he was white.

You have a unique way to explain wux,but you're totally right and i agree with you..
So,what he says drinker

L14ra's photo
Sun 09/02/12 07:50 AM
I'm sorry you have this awful thing happened. Thank God you are okay.. You did brave flowers

L14ra's photo
Fri 08/31/12 08:49 PM

Why care if someone doesn't like who you are? flowerforyou. They do not get to choose what you will do for the rest of your life. It's all up to you how you live it. Society can think they get to dictate all they want, but trying to control someone else is pretty damn silly, imo. Society are not in charge of the law, so that's enough proof that they don't own you. You owe nobody nothing. Some people just need a reality check and see that you are what you are.

Well said :thumbsup: who cares what other people think,they don't live your life.only you who really know who you are.

L14ra's photo
Thu 08/30/12 08:44 AM
Welcome.. drinker

L14ra's photo
Thu 08/30/12 08:42 AM
Welcome.. :banana:

L14ra's photo
Thu 08/30/12 08:41 AM
Good Luck.. drinker

L14ra's photo
Thu 08/30/12 08:39 AM
Welcome..