Community > Posts By > 74sweetie

74sweetie's photo
Sat 02/21/09 09:56 PM
yeah we look at your body, its ok to be big but sloppy overweight is a turn off, it shows they don't care about themselves. I like a man who is fit, muscular and overall healthy.

74sweetie's photo
Sat 02/21/09 09:40 PM
Eyes, smile, body

74sweetie's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:46 PM
Just Stop by Disturbed

74sweetie's photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:26 PM

just wondering if any one else here has special need kids, my 13 year old has a form of autism and my 11 year old has OCD....
drinker happy
My 11yr old has Cerebral Palsy, Mental retardation, Developmental Delays, sensory disfunction and is at a 2 yr old level. And I love him.flowerforyou

74sweetie's photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:12 PM

I was spanked as a child and it didn't make me angry at all. It made me learn a lot of things! I knew who was the boss and that was my parents, I think thats whats wrong with todays kids. No one spanks their children anymore, and look at these kids today...its a scary situation.
I have 2 boys and I try to talk to them before I resort to spanking them. LOL my oldest son is 19 so of course he is way beyond the spanking stage. BUT I do have a son that is 13, I have not had to spank him for years. We have an understanding that if you respect me then I will respect you.
But if you look around at some of these kids, they are beating the crap out of their parents. Don't you wonder sometimes that maybe if they would have spanked their children, they would not be acting like little animals? I know I sure do!!
Yeaaaaa. I agree with you completely! I don't have to spank my 13 yr old, cause we have an understanding also. What are we supposed to say though "Now Now Tommy, robbing that bank and killing three people was not very nice, you have to take a time out! LOL! Spanking is ok!!!!But Everyone should do what is best for them and their family.

74sweetie's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:55 PM

How do you feel about dating a full time single dad?
Would be perfect for a single mom. It feels impossible to date someone that doesn't have kids. They don't seem to understand.

74sweetie's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:44 PM

My son(4th child) is 18 mos and hes not walking yet. He walks holding hands, or holding sofa but wont walk or stand alone. He needed Physical Therapy to sit, we may need to go back. In the back of my mind all I think about is 1st son who has CP, and didn't walk til 3. I know thats not the case but what is normal age range??
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He walked today!!!!!! Thanks all for replies! I guess it just takes longer for some. I'm so happyhappy

Oh, guess i should have read further down. DOH. Glad he is walking.flowerforyou flowerforyou
Thanks so much. I am so relieved now. Now that he can walk he is trying to run and he is crashing everywhere, tripping, clumsy and laughing about it. He falls and gets right back up. Wish I could, (in a different meaning):smile:

74sweetie's photo
Sun 03/16/08 05:42 PM

My son(4th child) is 18 mos and hes not walking yet. He walks holding hands, or holding sofa but wont walk or stand alone. He needed Physical Therapy to sit, we may need to go back. In the back of my mind all I think about is 1st son who has CP, and didn't walk til 3. I know thats not the case but what is normal age range??
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He walked today!!!!!! Thanks all for replies! I guess it just takes longer for some. I'm so happyhappy

74sweetie's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:08 PM

i have a son that is almost 21yrs old and hes a special needs child he has a mind capacity of a 12yr old. he didnt start walking untill he was 19months, but was crawing at 5months..
my daughter was crawing at 7months, and walking at 14months
so that varys on each child.

so it can be from 10months to 19months
but a friend of my daughter her son was walking at 6months... my grandkids were all walking between 11 and 13months.
its possible your son may have cp.
Sorry about your son, I know what it takes. I still take care of all my son's needs, things that people take for granted everyday. flowerforyou

74sweetie's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:05 PM

my daughter and son were both walking by age one...however all children are different...i would definately talk to your doctor sweetie...he will help with any issues you are having...dont worry just talk to your doctorflowerforyou
My other children also walked by one. It's really bothering me I'm calling in the morning. Thanks all, I appreciate the responses.

74sweetie's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:02 PM
I Have been through CP and I really don't believe he has it. But physical therapist did say he had low tone, hypotonia. 1st son is now 10 and almost died at birth. It is too much for me to even think that my second son could have it, lets hope not.

74sweetie's photo
Mon 03/10/08 10:59 PM
The dr said he would be concerned once he reaches 18 months so I need to make an appt. Thanks

74sweetie's photo
Mon 03/10/08 10:53 PM

74sweetie's photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:27 PM
thanx all for the warm welcome. I like it here, having a good time so far.

74sweetie's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:29 PM
Nice pic! U r Sooo cute!

74sweetie's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:50 PM
Thanks! Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!!

74sweetie's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:45 PM
I'm 33 yrs old, a mom and looking for new friends. Been in Sacramento my whole life and still havent met anyone amazing.