Community > Posts By > 216Marcus

216Marcus's photo
Fri 05/15/20 06:14 AM
Ok, well it feels bizarre to me at least. ...... her and I didn’t live together, I stayed at her house w/ her and her 2 kids that she homeschools for at least 4 days out of the week, and then the rest at mine. We were transitioning into me moving in over there permanently in the near future. I loved her and her kids and was very good to them. I pitched in with the cooking, cleaning, groceries, etc. Recently on a Monday after I had been there for 4 days and everything seemed to be going fine even as I was leaving she seemed in a good mood and was nice to me. I go back to my house, and a few hours later I text her to see how her day is going, and no response. I text her a little while later and no response. The next day I realize that she blocked me on her phone, unfriended me on FB, and took all my belongings at her house and dropped them on my mother’s front lawn. No explanation, no anything. We were together for almost 2 yrs. I didn’t deserve that, at all. I don’t even know the reason. Confusing!

216Marcus's photo
Thu 05/14/20 03:23 PM
I’m curious to hear some stories about this subject, and I’ll be sharing mine as well

216Marcus's photo
Thu 05/14/20 03:20 PM
Just got back from the grocery store. I feel like I’m living in the Twilight Zone, wtf!:joy: