Community > Posts By > H4mmy

H4mmy's photo
Mon 09/17/12 08:31 AM

being a jackass does not disqualify anyone from being president

good point!

H4mmy's photo
Mon 09/17/12 08:28 AM
its made out of thread and it catches bad dreams

do you have a recuuring dream/nightmare?

H4mmy's photo
Mon 09/17/12 08:25 AM

The last movie i saw was Total Recall, everyone seems to be giving out that its nothing like the original but ive never seen that so it didnt bother me.

anyway i thought it was a very good movie, had some good effects and really good action scenes so im happy :smile:

I never understand why people get upset when a remake is nothing like the original film, if they want it to be the same as the original film, they should just watch the original film.

ya i agree, plus in the case of Total Recall they intentionaly set out to make a completely different movie so i don't know why anyone was comparing the two

H4mmy's photo
Sat 09/15/12 02:22 PM
welcome to the club! im pretty new here too waving

H4mmy's photo
Sat 09/15/12 02:07 PM
why is mitt romney unlikeable?
How about:
1. his attitude towards the LGBT community?
2. his opinion on abortion and his attitude towards women?
3. the fact that he is a jackass!

also everybody seems to be saying that what Obama is doing isnt working but nobody has any suggestions on what they would do differently....kinda pointless slagging someone off if your going to end up doing the exact same thing as they are already doing, don't you think?

H4mmy's photo
Sat 09/15/12 01:58 PM
same

are brainteasers and mind-benders the same?

H4mmy's photo
Sat 09/15/12 01:54 PM
...which looks like snowy trees and..

H4mmy's photo
Sat 09/15/12 01:42 PM

H4mmy's photo
Sat 09/15/12 01:39 PM
Edited by H4mmy on Sat 09/15/12 01:44 PM

things are tough in the dating world for cats as well laugh

H4mmy's photo
Sat 09/15/12 12:54 PM

It's more expensive in Holland, because they always go dutch.

rofl maybe its a little dorky that i found that so funny but i dont care. good one!

H4mmy's photo
Sat 09/15/12 12:47 PM
well i dont know if its the same thing you're going through but when i turned 21 i had a bit of a mid-life crisis. Ya, i know being 21 and saying "im having a mid life crisis" it sounds kinda melodramatic and people tend to scoff but seriously, i did.

I just felt like i had wasted my life doing nothing! i couldnt get a job, i was completely stuck and (as you said) felt that my best years were behind me.

Unfortunaly i don't have any magical piece of advice that can fix it for you but i did manage to get through it and so will you-i know that doesn't help much but i would suggest you try to make some changes, it doesn't have to be a major change to make a difference!

soon you will look back and think-what was i making such a fuss about happy

H4mmy's photo
Sat 09/15/12 12:32 PM
The last movie i saw was Total Recall, everyone seems to be giving out that its nothing like the original but ive never seen that so it didnt bother me.

anyway i thought it was a very good movie, had some good effects and really good action scenes so im happy :smile:

H4mmy's photo
Sat 09/15/12 12:24 PM
well i love horror movies especially horrors that can make you laugh although i don't think they end up being that scary but a couple movies that i think are good:

Drag me to hell, District 9, Wishmaster, Ginger snaps-not very well known but absolutely fantastic, Ils (French movie), Battle royale (Japanese movie), Shaun of the dead- obviously one of the best horror/comedies, Fido- also not well known but it has billy connoly as a zombie pet! Zombieland-hysterical, and its not exactly a horror movie but Oldboy (Korean movie i think) it's pretty twisted

thats all i can think of for now