Community > Posts By > x3jcx3

x3jcx3's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:38 AM
i am not voting for sure...when theres no one good running whats the purpose

it would be awesome if we could have some average person run, cause it seems to me that all this presidential stuff is bs

x3jcx3's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:35 AM
who's going to the crue concert on the 16th

x3jcx3's photo
Fri 05/23/08 02:52 PM
Anybosy go to the Stone Temple Pilots concert last night...i did...simply amazing, minus the chillyness

x3jcx3's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:16 AM

ok, I can sing (a little)

I am serenading "Ill be there for you" by Bon Jovi to all the special ladies out there.

Thats gotta be worth 75 cents...

backing zilla on guitar...

we gotta get on the map here...show we have more than hip thrusts in our bag of goodies

x3jcx3's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:12 AM

gets up on the table to dance in his thong

geez bob...stealin the attention again...i cant compete...i just cant competegrumble

x3jcx3's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:04 AM

men ladies love a man who gives a good backrub.........

i massage...head to toe...any takers?

x3jcx3's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:01 AM

wow. bidding on men. whooda thunk it. laugh

sometimes feeling like a piece of meat CAN be rewarding!

nice batmobile

x3jcx3's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:00 AM
ok were do i sign up?happy

x3jcx3's photo
Tue 03/25/08 01:19 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I'll leave it on the nightstand:wink:

Course,,I may be cheap,,but I ain't easygrumble grumble :wink: bigsmile laugh laugh

just cause we frost together dont lessen your value

x3jcx3's photo
Tue 03/25/08 01:17 PM
looks like we've dropped down to a trio...its a wonder how this thread could loose its luster with all the appeal

x3jcx3's photo
Tue 03/25/08 01:09 PM

pleasure would be to know that it didnt just take me 5 mins to find this new sticky web of women...err...i mean cookies

the best ones are at the bottom of the jar sweetieflowerforyou :wink:

so are you trying to tell me that i have to dig deep for these delicious treats

just read your profile,,I know your capable of DEEP

Kudosdrinker

yes...also capable of the dirty thoughts that just brushed through my head from your comment haha

thanks for the kudos..they're not quite cookies but still yum

x3jcx3's photo
Tue 03/25/08 12:59 PM

pleasure would be to know that it didnt just take me 5 mins to find this new sticky web of women...err...i mean cookies

the best ones are at the bottom of the jar sweetieflowerforyou :wink:

so are you trying to tell me that i have to dig deep for these delicious treats

x3jcx3's photo
Tue 03/25/08 12:55 PM

x3jcx3's photo
Mon 03/10/08 09:12 AM
We can stay up late swapping manly stories...and in the morning...I'm making waffles!

-Donkey from Shrek

x3jcx3's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:48 PM

Why are men so much whinier now than the good old days when men were men???laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

CAUSE WOMEN ARE GETTING STRONGER AND MORE INDEPENDANT LIKE MEN USED TO BE

SO MEN ARE TURNING INTO WOMEN....ITS A SHAME
Im very independant but like someone else here said.....we end up doing most of the work........sooooooooooooooo you "men" are just going to have to SUCK IT UP!!!:tongue: :wink: laugh

ok maybe what i said was a bit vague...(I AGREE WITH YOU ON THE EQUILIBRIUM, BECAUSE I LOVE TOO SEE WOMEN WHO HAVE A DRIVE AND PASSION TO BE SUCCESSFUL) but the women that i meet that are like that, tend to try and be controling and in a relationship "wanna have their cake and eat it too"

maybe i just meet the wrong kinda woman :( haha

x3jcx3's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:42 AM

Why are men so much whinier now than the good old days when men were men???laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

CAUSE WOMEN ARE GETTING STRONGER AND MORE INDEPENDANT LIKE MEN USED TO BE

SO MEN ARE TURNING INTO WOMEN....ITS A SHAME

x3jcx3's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:21 AM

I like their older music better... Once they started jamming with JZ, it all went to hell.

I AGREE ABOUT THE BAD IDEA BY COLLABORATING WITH JAYZ, I THINK IT WAS JUST A COP OUT TO SELL MORE ALBUMS...SEEN EM IN CONCERT AND THEY'RE AWESOME, BETTER LIVE THEN HEARING IT OFF A CD...ALTHOUGH I HOPE THAT FROM THEIR NEW ALBUM THEY DONT TURN TOO POLITICAL

x3jcx3's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:59 AM
HAHA HULK HOGAN, WHAT WAS THAT MOVIE WHERE HE WAS FROM ANOTHER PLANET, AND THOSE TWO BOUNTY HUNTERS FROM SPACE WERE COMING AFTER HIM

x3jcx3's photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:56 AM
MY TWO FAVS ARE JOHNNY DEPP AND NICHOLAS CAGE

x3jcx3's photo
Mon 02/25/08 10:16 AM
Edited by x3jcx3 on Mon 02/25/08 10:17 AM
who and how created words?????

Previous 1