Community > Posts By > ashley_renee

ashley_renee's photo
Sun 02/21/10 07:31 PM
Hahahahaha!!

Ah, nice bodies make me drool a little. So does sleeping with my mouth open. I drooled a little last night when I passed out on the couch. It was hot. Haha.

I would never do a 3way with my man and another girl. No way in h3ll. I'll do one with another girl and a guy .. but I've got to be the stranger or we all have to be strangers. I'd do one with my man and another man, though. That's actually one of my fantasies I want to live out. Along with a whole bunch of other ones...

ashley_renee's photo
Sun 02/21/10 07:22 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I admit they can be cute to look at it, but I could be their mommy....I can hear it now.....MOMMMY!!!!!!I'd die....:laughing:

Isn't that some women's fantasies? Being called mommy by some young hot stud? :wink: laugh

Good point....there is Demi and Halle to consider......my role models really....:angel:

laugh
And just think of how young they'll make you feel! (Or they could have the reverse affect and make you feel even older..)

I wouldn't object to going for some young twenty-some year old when I'm in my thirties. As long as he had a good body. Yeah, that would be a must. Unless I was married. That would be a problem. For the hubby.

ashley_renee's photo
Sun 02/21/10 07:13 PM

Nice!! drinker

I need to get back to writing. All I write lately is poetry. Which is good in some ways, because it's still writing. But I need to finish my novel. Maybe I can sell it and get rich!!!

Just remember me when you get rich and famous!!!

Co-dependency isn't cheap!!!

ashley_renee's photo
Sun 02/21/10 07:09 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I admit they can be cute to look at it, but I could be their mommy....I can hear it now.....MOMMMY!!!!!!I'd die....:laughing:

Isn't that some women's fantasies? Being called mommy by some young hot stud? :wink: laugh

ashley_renee's photo
Sun 02/21/10 07:09 PM
Jess,

I never said I had a problem with co-dependency. What I have a problem with is being excluded when all of "our friends" are hanging out and/or going somewhere. I have a problem with her and her boyfriend treating my mom like she's not welcome every time she comes over. I have a problem with feeling like I can't invite anybody over without getting **** from her when her free loader of a boyfriend is here every day.

Independence, to me, means not having to rely on anybody to support yourself. Financially, I can't do that. So if it means I have to be co-dependent for the time being, then so be it.

Thank you for sharing your opinion, though. I appreciate hearing from all who are willing to share.

ashley_renee's photo
Sun 02/21/10 06:53 PM

:tongue: Actually I forgot I had the filters on. I did it to keep really young guys from emailing me. I'm not a big fan of talking to 18 year olds....

Oh come on, eighteen year olds are a big bowl of fun times, haha. :tongue:

ashley_renee's photo
Sun 02/21/10 06:39 PM
laugh

I'm special enough to be your friend but not special enough to be able to email you! frown laugh

ashley_renee's photo
Sun 02/21/10 06:36 PM
Oh, I didn't actually try.
I just saw there were restrictions so I figured I'd wait to catch up with you on here.

Alright, email coming!

ashley_renee's photo
Sun 02/21/10 06:33 PM
I confess that I have a list a mile long of reasons of why I should move out.

And one reason as to why I should stay.

And it has nothing to do with the fact my roommate will be kicked out as well.

Does that make me a b!tch?

ashley_renee's photo
Sun 02/21/10 06:31 PM
So, I was going to email you .. but I don't meet your restrictions. sad

I'm 21 and you have to be 22!

ashley_renee's photo
Sun 02/21/10 04:58 PM
laugh

I don't think I'm THAT hard to live with.
I'll put up with pretty much anything (to a certain point before I get pissed off for a few hours).
I wash the dishes, I'll clean the apartment. I can't cook, but I can microwave!

I'm a great time when I'm drunk.... drinks bigsmile
When I came home last night, the roommate and her boyfriend were in the living room watching television and I was dancing and was like "Shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots".
With my pants unbuttoned because I didn't want to button them up after peeing.

ashley_renee's photo
Sun 02/21/10 03:55 PM
Those pictures are great!

What the h3ll are you talking about, Colin?
You look hot as h3ll. :tongue:

ashley_renee's photo
Sat 02/20/10 03:51 PM
I doubt I'll be getting a roommate ever again. Haha.
Unless it's a guy. And I'm serious about him. Otherwise I'll end up probably killing him.

ashley_renee's photo
Sat 02/20/10 09:08 AM
Thanks Calleigh. flowers

ashley_renee's photo
Sat 02/20/10 09:07 AM
Thanks Shasta and Calleigh. flowers

We've known each other since at LEAST 5th grade (that's as far back as my memory goes). She sounded sincere to me, but my sister and my best friend said she probably just sounded that way so she wouldn't be kicked out of the apartment. (If I leave, she has to leave unless she can find someone with a credit score like mine and who makes enough money).

I do like living on my own. I just don't like how lonely it is. I don't like how they exclude me from things. Or how they shut themselves off in her bedroom. Or how I'll buy Chris (her boyfriend .. he basically lives here) dinner if I'm getting myself dinner but yet they won't make me anything when they cook something.

The list can just go on and on what I don't like about living here. I really can only think of one pro, which is the freedom. Not having to tell anybody where I'm going or when I'll be back. How I can stay out to all hours in the evening. How I can even bring a guy back here. (It's only happened once .. but I'm still hopeful!) I can save myself so much money by moving out and into my parents' house. Rent alone is about $5,000 a year per roommate.

As for if this is the first time; yes and no. It's the first time they've gone on craigslist and put an ad up for me. Laurie (Amanda's friend) put my number up in a laundry mat about a month ago. Matt (the gay guy) told the last guy I had relations with that he better get checked.

I'm giving it a week; if things seem like they've changed (And so far they haven't) then I'll stay. If not, I'll move out. And I have changed all of my passwords, even the one to log onto my computer. For the past week I've been hiding my laptop in my pillow case when I've been gone.

ashley_renee's photo
Sat 02/20/10 07:32 AM
Height. Then weight. Then hair color.

Muscles = drool

ashley_renee's photo
Sat 02/20/10 07:08 AM

If it casts a shadow, I don't eat it.

So, depending on the year .. you may or may not eat groundhog?

ashley_renee's photo
Sat 02/20/10 06:59 AM

Haha .. I guess it's a good thing the only gun I own shoots water and not bullets.

{{{A~R}}}Well I can say from personal experience that writing is a splendid release.I was able to walk slowly away from a very dark place that was once the remainder of my existence.I hope that you cont.to write & I sincerely wish you best.Godspeed!Cy :smile: flowerforyou

Thank you ((((CyPoet)))) flowers

ashley_renee's photo
Sat 02/20/10 06:54 AM
I just realized .. all of you would be third party view points since none of you have an interest in either my roommate or mine's wants. (Colin might, but he didn't answer his phone yesterday when I wanted to talk to him about this..)

Anyways, I've been living with my friend for the past year.
Over the past year, there have been some good times (the parties we've had) but there have also been some bad times. She works 3rd shift while I work a 9-5 job, so I'm always alone during the day. We both don't work weekends. Most of the time, she is in her room with the door shut with her boyfriend and I'm still alone.

Three weeks ago, I brought a guy I liked back to the apartment. Him and his friend wanted to drink so they drank here and this guy I like ended up passing out because he was so drunk and spending the night. My roommate brought home her friends the next morning (I don't know if I can really consider them my friends anymore) and he ended up liking them more than me. I got pretty mad about this, so I'm pretty sure I sent this in an email that the one guy's (he's gay) sole purpose in life is to turn straight guys gay. That none of them are really my friends. And that I wish I had enough money to live on my own. (But who doesn't, right?)

Anyways, they went on my computer last weekend. (They do it all the time, I don't have a problem with it) But they found that email and decided to retaliate. They put a facebook status up on my account (my passwords are all the same and my roommate knows it) saying I've decided to come out to everyone that I'm a lesbian. Also, they put a craigslist ad up saying "Looking to fuuck. Call me. ..my number.. The password is zebra." So for the past week, I've been getting random phone calls and text messages.

So I've been pretty much avoiding my roommate this past week and I was planning on moving out today, actually. Yesterday we had to meet with the landlord about this (She was going to get someone else to move in, but neither one of them have credit so they wouldn't be approved to live here). So before we go, Amanda (my roommate, first time she's talked to me for a week) apologizes and asks if I really want to do this. Well, I really wanted to do it all week. But now I'm second guessing myself. Do I really want to move back with my parents? Do I really want to give up this freedom? So I told them I won't move out tomorrow but I have to think about it.

Now 3/4 of my stuff is already at my parent's house. I drove there to get the basics so I at least have them for the week. I've been doing nothing but thinking. Should I stay? Is it going to get better? Or will it be the same? Can I really live here for another year in isolation like last year? Is the freedom I'm giving up worth it?

I NEED YOUR OPINIONS.

ashley_renee's photo
Sat 02/20/10 06:36 AM
Haha .. I guess it's a good thing the only gun I own shoots water and not bullets.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25