Community > Posts By > Mark Luis

Mark Luis's photo
Tue 05/26/20 12:43 AM
Share your dream vacation and the ppace where you wanna go after this pandemic. :thinking::blush::smirk:

Mark Luis's photo
Mon 05/25/20 12:51 AM
He or she tells you that he or she is not ready for a relationship... :smirk::rolling_eyes::expressionless:

Mark Luis's photo
Mon 05/25/20 12:29 AM
He or she talks about his ex frequently :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

Mark Luis's photo
Sat 05/23/20 05:12 AM
Complete this sentence: Ang tunay na lalaki ay ____________________.
If you are a girl, just tell us kung anong trait para sa iuo ang tunay na lalaki... If you are a man, just tell us kung ano yung ibig sabihjn ng real man... :wink:

Mark Luis's photo
Fri 05/22/20 08:37 PM

Base on your personal experience, share a sign that someone is not interested to you

I ask them out and they say no.

Other than that I find it a little more difficult to discern when someone is not interested in me in the way I want them to be but are interested in me for something I don't care about or want them to be interested in me for.
Sometimes it's obvious, other times it's subtle.

Then the signs are usually a disparity or lack of reciprocal effort.

Some signs are obvious. Not reciprocating the effort is sign that he or she is not into you. Nice point man :blush:

Mark Luis's photo
Fri 05/22/20 08:34 PM

When she says "you are like a brother for me"

Nice one.. we call it "brotherzone". For others, it might be a friendzone... :grin:

Mark Luis's photo
Fri 05/22/20 05:24 PM

When she says. I'm not into You at all!

Very straight forward.. haha nice.. :blush:

Mark Luis's photo
Fri 05/22/20 05:23 PM
Very straight forward... haha nice :blush:

Mark Luis's photo
Fri 05/22/20 09:40 AM
Base on your personal experience, share a sign that someone is not interested to you :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart: