charlottes_web1952's photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:42 PM
Good evening to all. I'm new on the 50's threads. God's blessings to everyone.

Charflowerforyou

Sun 11/09/08 01:38 PM
Hello everyone. I'm from the SW part of VA in Wythe county. Blessings to all.:smile:

Sun 09/07/08 07:15 AM
May the Lord bless and keep you always and remember He loves you and I love you. :smile:

Sun 09/07/08 07:12 AM
Where's the little smiley thingys. I can't find em.

awwwwwwwww never mind, LOL I found em. :banana:

Sun 09/07/08 06:38 AM

In the Bible it says that if you repent/get saved/ accept jesus as your saviour (however you want to put it) you will be allowed into heaven

and say Jeffrey Dahmer or John Wayne Gayce on his death bed was saved/repented/ accepted Jesus as his saviour is he in heaven?

and on the flip side would his victims if not given the chance to be saved/repent/accepted jesus as their saviour are they in hell?

If Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gayce were truely saved and were sincere about being sorry for what they did, yes they will be in heaven. If the victims were not saved and had not ask the Lord into their lives, no they will not be in heaven.

Each individual has to work their own salvation with fear and trembling. It is a person decision, but if the victims had accepted Jesus into their lives then yes, they will be in heaven also.

We are to forgive every kind of sin there is, and yes even murder. Jesus forgave the man on the cross. Are we to do less?

I do pray that the victims were saved and I also pray that both Jeffry Dahmer and John Wayne Gayce was saved.

I know alot of people don't want to hear that, but if you are truely saved then we are to rejoice when someone else is saved, no matter what they've done in their lives.

Blessings,
Char

Sun 09/07/08 06:24 AM
Hi, I'm am new to this 50's forum. I would love to meet new friends. I pray everyone is doing alright and do hope to make bunches of friends.

Blessings,
Char

Sat 01/19/08 01:05 PM
I appreciate men who have respect for the women, However; I also think the women should not only respect themselves but respect the men too. This seems to be a good site. God bless to all.:smile: