zhiba's photo
Thu 04/03/08 08:15 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

zhiba's photo
Thu 04/03/08 07:45 AM
hmmm, then I guess it's good, I'm not native Coloradan laugh laugh

zhiba's photo
Thu 04/03/08 07:27 AM

I think they are zombies that want to eat our brains....

Someone finally has it...and you all didn't believe, but "They" are here and have come for "Our" brains so "They" can feast...

laugh Well, I lost my brain a long time ago laugh

zhiba's photo
Thu 04/03/08 07:23 AM
let's get this Colorado thread going here. They think we are boring. We have a reputation to uphold laugh laugh laugh

zhiba's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:52 AM

Morning Fly

Ditto sweetie

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Good morning! And that goes for me too flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

zhiba's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:49 AM

My friend is a Darwinist, and I can see alot of his points, but I don't have (they don't have) enough information to make the arguement cohesive. So I don't discount it, but I'm not fully "with" that idea.

He gets so angry when I point out the flaws in the arguement.

The same goes for people's lives. I don't know why you (generally speaking) do what you do, and I may disagree with it, but all the facts of the matter are not known to me, so why would I judge someone for their actions?

some people just cannot agree to disagree

zhiba's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:27 AM

I say to all of us "older than them ladies" lets start getting them young we can train them the way we want them to be trained!!!!! laugh laugh

drinker drinker laugh

zhiba's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:24 AM
Me too! happy drinker drinker

zhiba's photo
Wed 04/02/08 07:44 PM

I am the same way. That also goes for IMs. Don't waste my time if you are not paying attention. If that makes us freaks, so be it. drinker drinker drinker

yep, I guess i'm a freak then too drinker

zhiba's photo
Wed 04/02/08 02:08 PM
don't listen to them. It's a nice pic :wink:

zhiba's photo
Wed 04/02/08 02:01 PM
laugh

zhiba's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:58 PM
from what I have figured out. Everytime you click on someone simply to read their profile, and they happen to click on yours for the same reason, you will end up on each others mutual match list. However, if you email them, they should at least respond, interested or not.

zhiba's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:53 PM
Very nice, Coco flowerforyou

zhiba's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:51 PM

mundote no need to recall when it is true

I agree

zhiba's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:39 PM
Welcome to JSH. You will find a lot of nice people here flowerforyou

zhiba's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:10 PM
Hello Sharon. Welcome! flowerforyou

zhiba's photo
Wed 04/02/08 12:13 PM
From my experience with witnessing runaway situations, depending on your state (I live in Colorado) really not much happens. The child has to undergo some interviews, such as to the wherefore and why's. As long as there isn't any abuse involved, parents are usually not held responsible. Runaway kids do not necessarily end up in detention hall or anything of that nature, unless they got in trouble while out there. But I think it really depends on the state and county you live in. Since my county has a curfew, that in itself poses a problem. But the parents shouldn't have anything to worry about, in that sense.
I hope though, they found the girl

zhiba's photo
Wed 04/02/08 11:31 AM

bigger balls?

GO MAVERICKS!

laugh

zhiba's photo
Wed 04/02/08 10:22 AM
<------ takes a running start

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25