Community > Posts By > greeneyedsas

greeneyedsas's photo
Thu 02/28/08 05:10 PM
AMEN TO THAT!!! drinker drinker laugh

greeneyedsas's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:14 PM
It does make me feel better to know I'm not the only one, but be honest, at one time (many years ago) we all use to make fun of these people, right

greeneyedsas's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:05 PM
I just realized I'm one of those lonely business people who go out to sit down resteraunts and takes my work with me while I eat alone! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!sad :cry: sad :cry:

greeneyedsas's photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:34 PM
Amen to that!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

greeneyedsas's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:31 PM

I've seen a lot of people on here ask to rate their profile, pics, or whatever, so I'll take the leap and ask myself, what do yo think of mine, please be honest...I can take it!!!

I like u pics...especially this one..very pretty..

Profile is nice..but i feel there is more to u, that u could tell about urself..

otherwise short and sweet..flowerforyou

Thank you

greeneyedsas's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:30 PM

pretty good profile. I just think that you may want to put some more info about you up. not much, but alittle

a lot easier said than done, I hate talking about myself, but thanks, i'll try and add more stuff

greeneyedsas's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:29 PM

:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: GREENEYEDSASflowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

flowerforyou

greeneyedsas's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:26 PM

great profile and pic. and a southern lady .welcome jump in the forums and have funflowerforyou flowerforyou smokin

greeneyedsas's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:23 PM
I've seen a lot of people on here ask to rate their profile, pics, or whatever, so I'll take the leap and ask myself, what do yo think of mine, please be honest...I can take it!!!

greeneyedsas's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:01 PM
Stephanie Strawberry

greeneyedsas's photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:24 PM
I came across this site a few days ago and thought I would give it a try. Dating sites haven't really worked for me in the past, any thoughts or advice about this one?

greeneyedsas's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:18 AM
I'm sorry to hear about that but the Bible did not sin, the person did, we are human, we make mistakes, the Bible never does.