no photo
Fri 05/29/20 08:45 PM
Any ladies out there that have any advice for me on how to approach someone I find attractive?

Welp I'm not a girl (obviously haha) but I have a small amount of tips.
Of course online dating is different from in person. Typically you have more "competition" and less potential matches. Therefore when you discover a profile here that you think has the potential for a relationship, you have to make an impressive, otherwise she'll move on to the next one. That part I find hard because its extremely difficult to let your natural personality flow through an online website. This might sound weird but I'd consider that you make a female profile so that you can see the male profiles and see which ones are connecting and which ones aren't. If there are many profiles that seem and feel similar to yours (similar bio, same initial messages etc) than that might be your reason for struggling. Most importantly, I'd say for you to be yourself. People may not be initially romantically attracted to you, but they will respect your honestly, if you make the initial effort to show it. Be genuine and don't be afraid to throw yourself out there and fail.
I hope you do well, cheers my man