Community > Posts By > sweetwinks

sweetwinks's photo
Tue 02/24/09 10:40 AM
waiting sux..life is too short to wait! you deserve someone better especially thinking that if he is with you and his x is pregnant not knowing how far a long she is doesn't that usually mean that he probably cheated on you? JMO flowerforyou

sweetwinks's photo
Tue 02/19/08 10:58 AM

i keep wondering my self

It's a mistake everyone has to make in their life time at least onceohwell

sweetwinks's photo
Tue 02/19/08 10:53 AM

Women from Canada wouldn't be so bad if they would trim their nose hair a little. Maybe shave their underarms while their at it. Wax that upper lip too. Maybe get a little breast work done so they can go to a 38C instead of a 38 long. Other than that Canadien women turn me on too!

i think you got the wrong country where do you think canada is anyway? united states drinker

meant to say have another but i didn't think that it would be niceblushing

sweetwinks's photo
Sun 02/17/08 01:20 PM
you ever notice even if your at home that just holding a wine glass in your hand and sipping wine makes you feel SOOO sophisticated??? lol it's the chanmpagne talking i swear

a good wine is carlo rossi white zinfandel yum

sweetwinks's photo
Sun 02/17/08 01:03 PM

how to cope with stress and a doomed marriage. How to say its over and not worry all the time.

You sound EXACTLY like me flowerforyou

sweetwinks's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:57 PM
champagne I'm drinking it right now!drinker and no i have nothing to celebrate

sweetwinks's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:53 PM

Yep, we are too....I am sick of winter!!!! Bring on Springflowerforyou

winter sucks btw I love your cute pic awwwwww:wink:

sweetwinks's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:36 PM

Women from Canada wouldn't be so bad if they would trim their nose hair a little. Maybe shave their underarms while their at it. Wax that upper lip too. Maybe get a little breast work done so they can go to a 38C instead of a 38 long. Other than that Canadien women turn me on too!

i think you got the wrong country where do you think canada is anyway? united states drinker

sweetwinks's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:22 PM

Anybody have a simple and quick recipie of this? Heard it was a great diet and thought about giving it a try.

It's good but that's all you eat!

It is

shredded cabbage
1 onion
carrots
celery
beef stock or water with beef borvil 25% less salt
can of diced tomatoes
salt and pepper to taste

that's all you eat be prepared you get sick of it real quick

sweetwinks's photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:48 AM
Edited by sweetwinks on Sun 02/17/08 09:49 AM

ugh i have glasses and wish i could get lasik

me too my eyes are so bad if i broke them I couldn't go to work unless i got out my contacts and sometimes they don't work very well!sad

sweetwinks's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:28 AM

noway Not I damnit!noway

dammit, i'm bumping into walls here..(help)

stop drinking the damn beer again!!!drinker laugh

No you don't understand, the damn lights were out...

Well Robin, everyone needs help at some time or another, even me believe it or not... dammit

oopsblushing i hate damn blonde moments

sweetwinks's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:18 AM

noway Not I damnit!noway

dammit, i'm bumping into walls here..(help)

stop drinking the damn beer again!!!drinker laugh

sweetwinks's photo
Fri 01/25/08 01:32 PM

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker hmmm i think i drank so much i gotta go to bed lmao
Is your profile name sweetwinks, or sweetdrinks?laugh

sweetwinks sweetdrinks lol lmao same thing if you want! It's the liquor talking i swear

sweetwinks's photo
Fri 01/25/08 01:28 PM
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker hmmm i think i drank so much i gotta go to bed lmao

sweetwinks's photo
Fri 01/25/08 01:25 PM
lol who cares drinker drinker and more beers wooo hooo :wink:

sweetwinks's photo
Fri 01/25/08 01:05 PM
me??? I'll be working but even if I had someone why should there be a designated day to show someone you care? You should show them you care all the time or any given time right ?? Valentines sucks or maybe I'm just saying that because I don't have anybody right?

sweetwinks's photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:57 PM
hmmm chicken parm btw i'd like a nice glass of white zin with that yum flowerforyou

sweetwinks's photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:43 PM

:heart:

Thank you sweetwinks

I think the reason it has been getting worse is because I haven't been talking to anyone. For some reason I find it hard to talk about my problems.

Me too but if you could talk to someone you didn't know like a counsellor or therapist it might make it a little better because they can't judge you. the more you talk about it the better you feel and maybe it will help you to become stronger to fight off more depression later onflowerforyou

sweetwinks's photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:36 PM

This is alittle long, but I really need someone's opinion, so please read...

I'm 8 months pregnant, and I've been suffering from depression and anxiety since I was 16. I never been to a therapist or never took medication for it because I felt that I can deal with it naturally on my own. It comes and it goes. Sometimes, it comes for a long time before it goes. Now that I'm pregnant, it's been slowly coming back. Last night, it got really bad to the point that I didn't want to talk to my own mother or hear her voice. I just wanted to be left alone. She didn't understand why, and I didn't understand why either. I was curled up on my bed and staring at the wall. I don't know why. My doctor has been asking me if I've been feeling depressed, but I've been lying and saying no because I thought I can deal with it. But now that I think about it, I've been locked up in my house for this whole pregnancy, with all the windows shut, and all the blinds closed. I didn't even realize I haven't been out of the house or talking to anybody for a long time, only when I have prenatal appointments.

Well, here's my question...I know I should talk to my doctor and get help, but will they think I'm not going to be mentally fit to take care of my baby, and take her away when she's born, or is that my anxiety talking?

Baby girl you need to get some help! I was going thru depression too...........another story you need some help. They won't take your baby away but you've got to talk to someone about your problems, so you can get better, and take care of that sweet baby of yours. I'm here for you too if you need to just chat ok!flowerforyou

sweetwinks's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:28 AM
hmmm vanilla ice cream with baileys the first week and work out like a maniac for mnths after ..... HEY it's worth itdrinker

Previous 1